EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Wolfabelle Simp Chat

When you check her statistics in twitchtracker her followers start dropping from 8 July to now she lost 979 followers, i don't know if she is blind or not give a fuck for not moderators and ollers? Here some suggestions how she can fix that,
1. STOP playing FF and play something else.
2. Play with games with other people(streamers) that can raid you and give you new people who can maybe follow you.
3. Play something that is entertaining for the people.
4. Stop looking for/playing games for ther females characters and for their bodys, we get it you like womens stop using gyatt and the 👀 face every time you see female character butt it gets old.
5. Give your stream new content like maybe do full stream only just chatting solo or with someone without playing game/games, do maybe art stream, ask chat what to do for the stream and put a vode.
6. Stop play the same music every stream change your playlist.
7. Do the things that your wheel choose or put stuff that will benefit your stream.
8. Stop scamming and do the things you didn't do like the Tifa cosplay, the 2 24h stream and the other things you didn't do and apologize for for them for didn't do them.
That's my suggestions for fixing her stream.
She’s got ugly fat lesbian energy now. Also viewbot.

Yeah fuck him also i don't know the whole thing with leg0s, if can someone tell the whole thing about her, also fuck the guy who leak her address this year too

It ironing how the game that her like and get sponsored by for a whole month and continue to play on stream is killing her followers and viewers let's hope that the thing in her head starts working and she understands why people starting to unfolding her and why her views is under 500.

I would bet right now legos is talking to her daily trying to get her to retire from streaming, wouldn't surprise me if she did tbh, clearly has zero interest in it

this is like what? the 8th stream with black tshirts in a row? holy fuck 😴

Thanks a lot for the upload!
Sadly, i came across her stream quite late, so for the dates, i used twitchtracker to find the cooking streams. I'm interested in any of these (or any other VODs you think i can find something clip worthy):
  • June 13, 2021, June 4, 2021, June 3, 2021, May 20, 2021, May 15, 2021, April 28, 2021, April 15, 2021, April 7, 2021, March 27, 2021, March 24, 2021, March 20, 2021, February 23, 2020, December 15, 2019, December 15, 2019.

I have uploaded the ones i have. I was missing these:
December 15, 2019
March 27, 2021,
April 7, 2021,
April 28, 2021,
May 20, 2021,
June 3, 2021,

Hopefully someone else have them.
I have quite a bit of vods from 2021-2023 if anyone are looking for specific ones.

She has 8 days to Subtember do you guys think she is going to do it? And if she does do things she is having something preparing for that like return to RP or something else to get sups and views to try to save her channel?

over an hour later than her usual start time today and didn't even do 3 hours lol

It was yesterday and it was 2h and 40 m without the intro, she was late because she was up at 3/15, i don't know how many hours it needs to do a makeup maybe for is 3h.

just went live for a sponsor and straight offline after
And on top of that in the end of her stream she thought to play FF on stream but she didn't, if she did it that will be stupid because she was going to play two MMOs on stream

Last edited:
This bitches wardrobe has devolved into some sad fat lesbian who only wears black shirts from hot topic cause it matches her edgy lesbo soul.

hair up and a choker today, so subs most have dipped a little this week

I have uploaded the ones i have. I was missing these:
December 15, 2019
March 27, 2021,
April 7, 2021,
April 28, 2021,
May 20, 2021,
June 3, 2021,

Hopefully someone else have them.
I have quite a bit of vods from 2021-2023 if anyone are looking for specific ones.
Thanks a lot for the uploads!
I'm going to search on twitchtracker for other interesting streams in that time period when i have the time.

Back
Top Bottom