EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Wolfabelle Simp Chat

Today stream was good she has almost 800 viewers it was 790 +- 5 views while she playing the new Stars Wars game then drop to between 570 and 400 while playing the other game and did 5h+, and in the end of the before they left the game leg0s said she was part time streamer and belle said "same", and before that they was at the checkpoint and Jo wanted to continue but leg0s didn't want to and belle said "I am pass my " 4" hours" and end the stream. Overall good stream today.

Today stream was good she has almost 800 viewers it was 790 +- 5 views while she playing the new Stars Wars game then drop to between 570 and 400 while playing the other game and did 5h+, and in the end of the before they left the game leg0s said she was part time streamer and belle said "same", and before that they was at the checkpoint and Jo wanted to continue but leg0s didn't want to and belle said "I am pass my " 4" hours" and end the stream. Overall good stream today.
Nah just from checking the vod, the first two or so were maybe decent, but the rest of the time involved leg0s, who instantly makes anything unwatchable. Her shorter streams are just another reflection of how little effort she puts into streaming in general anymore.

Sounds fucking borning and dumb. Imagine spending that much time watching her be a part time lesbian lol

It's actually sad to watch a little bit of those past vods that are posted and then go watch her live now.

Did anyone download the videos I posted of her walking on a treadmill? It was back in May during her unboxing stream

Yesterday stream for me was low effort from her, she did 3.7h just chatting most of that was her watching videos and 1.16h game play. She criticized the game and then she was playing it, and in the whole stream she get only 12 sup. I think she don't have anything in mind for September

Yesterday stream for me was low effort from her, she did 3.7h just chatting most of that was her watching videos and 1.16h game play. She criticized the game and then she was playing it, and in the whole stream she get only 12 sup. I think she don't have anything in mind for September
Unfortunately unless you like jerking it to her knee cap. She’s turned into a victim cave dweller now. I hope she feels like a victim every time she puts on a baggy shirt and goes live.

No stream today lol, guess that 3 hours yesterday after a day off was too much lol also said she's playing chained together with legos tomorrow, oof yikes

Her main oiler has left too so her channel is either going to die off completely or she will have to get the old outfits out.

What who left and when?
I assume they mean Awadk15518. I can't post pictures but he was very active in her chat and discord up until a week ago. I don't know if there's more context to his leaving message he posted in her discord. He's gifted 7576 subs according to what I can find, 20 of them as recently as the 25th. He's not really her main oiler, he's disappeared for periods in the past, but it'll still be a significant loss.

Back
Top Bottom