EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Wolfabelle Simp Chat

I mean if it's working why would she stop. She did a sponsor for a game and didn't even play it she's doesn't care

Once Human or something like that, spent the whole time in character creation and didn't play at all
I didn't know it was sponsored, but I did say that before about that when she play the game, when she was happy when stellar blade was release she was playing the game two times and stop the same thing with elder ring dlc, she get happy for games and when playing the game she stops playing the game and for the Ones Human she was given a key for the game so maybe is not sponsored by them, but when she was sponsored by FF she did a whole month and she was so happy and that her moderators can have free stuff and didn't give a fuck for orders viewrs.

Again, its weird the same people who one day will complain she doesn't show cleavage, or tie her hair up or use her body for views --- the next say she's a scammer for doing it. I haven't watched belle in months, probably since nopixel. But again every time I look at this thread its the same like 3 or 4 people contradicting themselves. You guys clearly watch her since you know exactly what she says, does, what she's playing, but then you're mad if she doesn't wear tight clothes AND its a scam if she does?

Again, its weird the same people who one day will complain she doesn't show cleavage, or tie her hair up or use her body for views --- the next say she's a scammer for doing it. I haven't watched belle in months, probably since nopixel. But again every time I look at this thread its the same like 3 or 4 people contradicting themselves. You guys clearly watch her since you know exactly what she says, does, what she's playing, but then you're mad if she doesn't wear tight clothes AND its a scam if she does?
Tell us who they are

No one has at all said her showing off her body is her scamming though. We actually respect her doing that. It's stuff like how she is about to go under 1k subs and she puts in effort with the fishnet top, skirt and the subs get oiled and then the next day it's back to no effort baggy sweat clothes. We've been mainly talking about her effort.

The only scam that she has done is from what I see is the Tifa cosplay one, maybe there is something else who knows?

I have no idea her view count....... BUT I know people on this websit have complained about her "scamming" for views if she wears a tight shirt......that dogshit behavior is weeeeird
Who? name them.

I have no idea her view count....... BUT I know people on this websit have complained about her "scamming" for views if she wears a tight shirt......that dogshit behavior is weeeeird
Name them... wait, you can't because there's none. The whole purpose of this website and us being on this website is to see her wearing tight shirts LMAO

The cameltoe stream is uploaded. It's easier if there is any specific stream you want.
Thanks a lot for the upload!
Sadly, i came across her stream quite late, so for the dates, i used twitchtracker to find the cooking streams. I'm interested in any of these (or any other VODs you think i can find something clip worthy):
  • June 13, 2021, June 4, 2021, June 3, 2021, May 20, 2021, May 15, 2021, April 28, 2021, April 15, 2021, April 7, 2021, March 27, 2021, March 24, 2021, March 20, 2021, February 23, 2020, December 15, 2019, December 15, 2019.

Who? name them.
You like 3 or 5 weirdos rant and rave literally multiple times all day about if wolfablle is "stupid" for not showing enough skin, or scamming for not showing enough curves walking out of the door or whatever she does these days....its weirdo behavior that honestly makes it less less less less likely for any sane female to show skin becuase they have to assume weirdos are going to stalk them or spend 20 minutes posting weird messages about how they saw cleavage.....stop ruining it for sane people. If belle wanted to do only fans I'm 100% down, but the way you guys act literally is WHY theres been a crater in girls choosing to do stuff. But I don't want 70000 messages, have fun being mad

3 or 5 weirdos rant and rave literally multiple times all day about if wolfablle is "stupid" for not showing enough skin, or scamming for not showing enough curves walking out of the door or whatever she does these days
blud is white knighting on a forum dedicated to talking about and seeing naked niche e-celebs LMAO

yes, my room temperature IQ friend, we do talk about her showing skin and cleavage because 1) its how she choose to present herself and grow her following (or did you think all those moans, tight shits and ass shakes were accidents?) 2) the whole purpose of this website and us being on this website is to see and discuss her wearing (or not) tight shirts.

But I don't want 70000 messages, have fun being mad

You don't have 70000 messages but all your messages since mid 23 on simpcity is you defending her "honor", you are either a mod or one of the dumb whales bankrolling her ass lol

You like 3 or 5 weirdos rant and rave literally multiple times all day
You can look at the vast majority of this thread and see this isn't even remotely true.

about if wolfablle is "stupid" for not showing enough skin, or scamming for not showing enough curves walking out of the door or whatever she does these days
She promises things like cosplay for money or sub goals and never does them, so yes, she's scamming. Not sure why that's so hard to understand. Find me a single recent post where someone is claiming she's actually legitimately scamming for not showing anything, rather than just because she promises things and never delivers.

its weirdo behavior that honestly makes it less less less less likely for any sane female to show skin becuase they have to assume weirdos are going to stalk them or spend 20 minutes posting weird messages about how they saw cleavage
Bro you are on a site explicitly dedicated to talking about these people. Also she started her streaming and went for ages wearing tight clothes with angles that hide nothing, and from comments she made back during the Among Us and early GTA RP days, she knew exactly what she was doing. She became exceptionally prudish about her own body, but people were still invested in that type of content, so of course they're going to want to keep discussing it. It's also just a fact that this type of discussion about women will always exist, but I'm not going to debate the relative morality of that on this forum of all places.

stop ruining it for sane people. If belle wanted to do only fans I'm 100% down, but the way you guys act literally is WHY theres been a crater in girls choosing to do stuff.
We're not ruining anything compared to the weirdos who contact women outside of here. If people want to look at their threads here to see our hornyposting, then that's on them.

But I don't want 70000 messages, have fun being mad
Then why post? I'm not mad, son, just disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom