EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Wolfabelle Simp Chat

Who knows since her streaming career is so low effort now. She's a self-professed degen so could have stayed up all night and fell asleep before she could post no stream today.

But wouldn't surprise me. isn't that how she moved last time? no "no stream" post in her announcements and then next day was in a new place

Who knows since her streaming career is so low effort now. She's a self-professed degen so could have stayed up all night and fell asleep before she could post no stream today.

But wouldn't surprise me. isn't that how she moved last time? no "no stream" post in her announcements and then next day was in a new place
She's also done it for the cat and the tattoo

all things about her stream aside, that stalker needs to get arrested cause holy fck he is beyond crazy. Also, how the heck does he keep finding her? she is in a room with no window, dude must have access to her PC in some way if he keeps finding her.

all things about her stream aside, that stalker needs to get arrested cause holy fck he is beyond crazy. Also, how the heck does he keep finding her? she is in a room with no window, dude must have access to her PC in some way if he keeps finding her.
I bet it’s all bullshit. Just like her streams now. She comes off as someone who would fake some shit like this to cope with her dead ass stream.

Supposedly just up and went on vacation (despite ending her stream Wed saying she'd be back Friday) but for safety reasons won't say when she'll be back. I get not saying where you went but not saying when you'll be back ? Very odd.

Oh seeing her post she 100% left the place she was living at and moved in with family and can't stream until she finds a new place. Won't say where she went or how long because of safety concerns? Suuuuure. What safety concern is there if you tell people you went to whatever country and won't be back for 2 weeks.

Oh seeing her post she 100% left the place she was living at and moved in with family and can't stream until she finds a new place. Won't say where she went or how long because of safety concerns? Suuuuure. What safety concern is there if you tell people you went to whatever country and won't be back for 2 weeks.
Ah yes a unknown gta rp thot streamer none has heard of has so much to worry about going out in public or on vacation LOL better watch out!? That’s some lesbian dick quitter vibes right there

What the post say ?
30ce2d587522cedb628e61d2c087d3d4.png

Hiding you were going on vacation and when you'll be back is odd behavior. Vacations aren't usually an open ended thing why would saying "i'll be back streaming this day" be a safety concern? If you think saying when you will be back endangers your safety probably shouldn't leave your flat.

It just doesn't pass the smell test, either she got bad vibes from the grocery delivery guy or something and split and can't find a place yet where she can setup her stream or she's started the transition from low effort full-time streamer to part-time streamer

Funny how legos "retired" from streaming and now wolfabelle is on some open ended vacation and doesn't know when she'll be back. :leokek:

Really strange maybe she's gone back out to Canada cause that's where leg0s is
I can't tell you where or when I'll be back strange 🤔
For safety reasons
Does feel like she's moved out again or something
Suppose see what the updates bring

Maybe she been hitting the booze hard again. She used to get absolutely shit faced on stream.

It was bad idea to do the vacation in September because of Subtember when the subs are on %, she need it to do the vacation early and not when you can get more subs, maybe she is in Canada or not in Canada but she is in place where peds are allowed because of her cat, from what she said the people who will know where she is are Leg0s and her moderators and maybe some oilers that play FF with her, maybe she told Leg0s first because she is her "friend" then she told us. After she gets back from her vacation she needs to do something special for/on her stream like the two 24h or something else like poll for what to do on stream and let the views put in on the poll.

Last edited:
really isnt that hard to keep track of someone once you find them. But moving is the best option if she doesnt know how theyre doing it, british police do fuck all about stalkers.

Back
Top Bottom