EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Wolfabelle Simp Chat

If she returns to gta rp it's going to be for subtember and dip again after. Bait and switch

day off before the day off
retiring is around the corner i feel like

lol

d6ad7f1b449c4c89f587dc2de370576c.png

Just say you don't feel like streaming. "Late" acting as if this isn't her regular streaming hours or something

Last edited:
day off before the day off
retiring is around the corner i feel like

The "I'm starting to feel burnt out" speech is coming after Scamtember. She'll say she's taking a couple of weeks off and assure her whales that she isn't stopping streaming she's just taking this little break and will be taking days off when she doesn't feel up to it to avoid fully burning out. Which she's already started to do now she'll just have the blanket excuse to take 4-5 straight days off.

I'm telling you it's her sitting in that closet now that is doing it. I actually can't really blame her for not wanting to sit in there 7-9 hours let alone half that.

I'm telling you it's her sitting in that closet now that is doing it. I actually can't really blame her for not wanting to sit in there 7-9 hours let alone half that.
that's by choice, no?

I don't think so. She said she had another weirdo situation and had to find a place quickly and that took cats. I can't really blame her for not wanting to expose the rest of her place.
I feel like she makes most of it up. Yeah she's had one bad experience, but she used to talk about how she thought the food delivery drivers recognised her and where weird every time she went out to collect food, simple because they would make conversation LUL. Even then with more viewers she still only had less than 2k viewers. Just seems a bit delusional or has a victim mentality 🤷‍♂️

never going back to rp thank god, ff gonna kill her channel then she might wake up and finally do some content

never going back to rp thank god, ff gonna kill her channel then she might wake up and finally do some content
Content like what? When you are lazy and don't acknowledge what you are doing to your career and why people don't watch you anymore and unfollow you then you will start thinking about make new or go back old content like what people like to watch.

Last edited:
She's got whales still so no need to think about actually putting effort in. Why bother when you can turn up for a few hours chat up the whales, get 100 subs then leave

Did she actually confirm this? I hope so.

Edit: Went and checked her latest vod, her talking about RP starts from here and goes for around 20-25 minutes. Some interesting things talked about, definitely seems like she's done with RP.

Also did anyone here mention that she appears to have been dropped by both TSM and her Lenovo Legion stream team or whatever it was? TSM seems to have ended some time earlier in the year, around mid April just from checking some logs, but not sure when the other was.

Last edited:

Edit: Went and checked her latest vod, her talking about RP starts from here and goes for around 20-25 minutes. Some interesting things talked about, definitely seems like she's done with RP.

Also did anyone here mention that she appears to have been dropped by both TSM and her Lenovo Legion stream team or whatever it was? TSM seems to have ended some time earlier in the year, around mid April just from checking some logs, but not sure when the other was.
yeah both happened 2-3 months ago, she's so unattractive for sponsors now. even her sennheiser sponsor the one in her panels they aren't sponsoring her anymore and she's just lazy af to remove it from the panels or might just want to keep the panels full to keep up appearances. the past 3 months the only sponsors she was able to get were elder Scrolls online for 2 streams and that first descendants game.

Her contract with TSM end and for Lenovo idk maybe is the same thing as the TSM one. After her contact end they (TSM) hired another rp streamer from NP. It funny how after Lenovo sponsorship next big one was FF and it was for a month and her followers start dropping and viewers too, she doesn't think that people not like watching FF, she was happy playing with her moderators all day and not after stream, she is thinking about them and not about her viewers, like from the first day of this month to yesterday she play 3 non FF games, the gta streams was combined was 4.25h, the ones human one was 1.20h, which was her making her character and didn't even play the game and start laughing at the end go play FF, the the first descendant one combined was 3.45h, she needs to start playing FF after stream of ones a week and start playing else like games with her viewers and don't put it in wheel where there's a chance to that or stream something else that is not game.

Hair up, tiny but of effort with a choker and fishnet top and it's instant 300 subs, job done for the month

And she still complains about money for cosmetic skins in that descendent game, then someone in chat says " it's ok, I'll match u subs for it" and she was perfectly fine with it lol, later she rage quit the game and right back to ff.

its insane how shameless she is LMAO
yesterday she kept nagging about the skin cost in a game until an oiler said he'll pay for it and when his Pay pal donation didn't get through she didn't let it go and lowkey shamed him into gifting 100 subs

yesterday she kept nagging about the skin cost in a game until an oiler said he'll pay for it and when his Pay pal donation didn't get through she didn't let it go and lowkey shamed him into gifting 100 subs

Yikes. What a cunt.

Back
Top Bottom