EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Wolfabelle Simp Chat

Damn. She really has gone downhill. Haven't look into her since last year and looked at her last stream and she got like 40 subs, half of it gifted by 2 guys, in a whole 7 hours stream, which aligns perfectly with stats tracker that says more than half of her subs are gifted. Cam angle is absolutely insane too, she is COOOKED.

Analytics all red lmao
brave_FJhpCsqeLKca47b84a17b9d354.md.png

This is good tho, whole year going downhill, she either goes back to being the slutty e-girl or finally fades into obscurity together with her hardcore simps.
Dream outcome tho would be an OF but we can only dream I guess

Hardcore simp donating 400 a month is probably enough to keep her going, if she keeps pretty much revolving the stream around them it's won't change.
I don't ever see an onlyfans coming, the look is going the complete opposite, as long as legos is around it won't happen

only did a stream today because she had a game sponsor, did it and immediately got off lol just absolutely minimal effort, sad to see how much she's spiraled from how she used to be

only did a stream today because she had a game sponsor, did it and immediately got off lol just absolutely minimal effort, sad to see how much she's spiraled from how she used to be
Maybe she is going to see a doctor?

Dream outcome tho would be an OF but we can only dream I guess
Unfortunately her stalker probably ensured that will never happen. It really freaked her out and if streaming stops being enough to support her she'll probably just quit and disappear.

Unfortunately her stalker probably ensured that will never happen. It really freaked her out and if streaming stops being enough to support her she'll probably just quit and disappear.
I'm pretty sure she stopped dressing good and switched her camera angle and setup to ensure coomers don't get anything way before the stalker stuff happened.

I'm pretty sure she stopped dressing good and switched her camera angle and setup to ensure coomers don't get anything way before the stalker stuff happened.
Nah, that was after she left the place she used to do cooking streams in (which is where she lived when she had the stalker try to blackmail her)

She announced Legos retiring from streaming Clap she got a new job so hopefully they are less together.

With subtember coming up maybe a return of cute fit checks

She announced Legos retiring from streaming Clap she got a new job so hopefully they are less together.

1. good for Lig0s i thing?
2. For the subtember i not think she will to something wow with her fit maybe she will do something like 24h or maybe she or she will return to gta rp.

That GTA title bait is only gonna work for a couple of days and then people will catch on. I could see it today the little I watched, she had over 600 for 10-15 minutes then it dropped to low 500 and then went back up. This was all in about 30-40 min I watched. So it's people seeing GTA in the title thinking maybe she's RPing but then she she's on a shitty racing server and like "i'm out"

Also the legos stuff just because she isn't streaming anymore doesn't mean they aren't talking, pretty sure they are besties. Wasn't legos the 1 person Belle actually left her flat for and flew to and stayed with her for a few weeks?

at this rate she'll soon follow and retire herself. she's been going for that 3 hours average recently

yee thinking the same. she does plan on doing more variety and apparently other rp'ers are "begging" for her to come back to rp, so maybe a return to onx/np

yee thinking the same. she does plan on doing more variety and apparently other rp'ers are "begging" for her to come back to rp, so maybe a return to onx/np
Who is "begging" her like names and where?, i don't know about the "variety" part because 1 month she is playing only FF online and from couple days ago to yesterday she play something that is not FF. Maybe she will return to RP in Subtember.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom