EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Wolfabelle Simp Chat

i Think We Might be cooked boys

IMG_9023dd2e1dea16dd664b.jpg

Ya she definitely cooked or on something, looking at her twitch channel she's hasn't streamed 3 of the last 6 days and has done 2 short streams (compared to her regular) in the same time span.

Her view count fell off a cliff since she's been doing more variety and averages around 450 viewers now, the majority of her audience were GTARP viewers, back then she would average around 1100 viewers.
Since Feb she's lost almost 4k followers and continues to lose them at a steady rate since.
March was the last time she touched GTARP, but continues to react to clips of RP. I think she misses NoPixel.
If she keeps going this way, she'll hit rock bottom. She needs something to re-ignite her channel and Final Fantasy definitely isn't it. lol

You can tell she it's catching up to her. Her abruptly moving to a seemingly cheaper place where she now streams from a closet is a huge tell

Her stream has being going downhill for a long time, she turns up whenever she feels like it making zero effort. The stream is pretty much devoted to her chatting with her favourite oiler, legos and her little mod chat clique.
Honestly no care or interaction with viewers or even attempt to entertain it's so bad, I don't know how she has this many subs

Last edited:
Her stream has being going downhill for a long time, she turns up whenever she feels like it making zero effort. The stream is pretty much devoted to her chatting with her favourite oiler, legos and her little nod chat clique.
Honestly no care or interaction with viewers or even attempt to entertain it's so bad, I don't know how she has this many subs
THIS

I gotta ask is the stalker the guy that keeps posting her going live pictures every time she goes live? Literally never see someone post so many mid tier going live pictures.
Not much to stalk imo. She’s the one that only posts boring ass pics on ig. What else is someone to post of her. She streams in the corner of her closet lol

She’s cooooooooked

Her channel is dead without GTARP or clouted Among Us lobbies. She's doing 3-4 hour streams because not even her 400-500 loyal viewers can watch her play FF for more than 3-4 hours. I was looking at twitchtracker and 2 days ago she lost almost 20 followers during a 3 hour stream, that's ooof, not good when 20 people in 3 hours are like "nah i'm out" to the point they click unfollow

Her channel is dead without GTARP or clouted Among Us lobbies. She's doing 3-4 hour streams because not even her 400-500 loyal viewers can watch her play FF for more than 3-4 hours. I was looking at twitchtracker and 2 days ago she lost almost 20 followers during a 3 hour stream, that's ooof, not good when 20 people in 3 hours are like "nah i'm out" to the point they click unfollow
I don't even think it's just down to RP or among us clout, yeah those will have a big impact, it's the stream as a whole is not entertaining.
Like I said before, very inconsistent times, no effort into presentation or content provided it's so lazy, no wonder people are leaving.
Its just her logging in to play a game and chat with her oiler or the same 2-3 people in chat anyone else will be ignored as an inconvenience

What do you guys think she needs to do /change for her content and stream? Like upgrade, change something or do something (new or old).

What do you guys think she needs to do /change for her content and stream? Like upgrade, change something or do something (new or old).
She needs to go back to being a little slutty egirl eu thot. No one is watching for gameplay lemme tell ya

Back
Top Bottom