EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Wolfabelle Simp Chat

It really just proves the point some of us have been making. But like JRock said at least she made a tiny bit of effort on this one wearing a tight top, showing off those big tits and her hair isn't up in a greasy ponytail.
yup, shame she didnt share on her insta post though, instead of stoopid chat. I didnt see if she did a 'drip check' which she only seems to do when subs are low and she wants to show of her hot outfit.... never does a check when its just sweats lol

she did say that, but its smart too do since rockstar and twitch are collabin' for rp week, at least shes wearing something hot.
if chat gets her thru the week she'll do an art/hentai stream lol
don't know if that booba hentai art but like its hentai I'm assuming it is and if that's the case it's not happening twitch roll back on nude art

streaming 12 hours and sleeping for 11 hours in a subathon is wild

streaming 12 hours and sleeping for 11 hours in a subathon is wild

That's the subathon meta for a lot of streamers. It's really just turned into how long their viewers can keep the countdown clock from running out and for that the streamer will go a few more hours than they normally would do for a day.

46h vod with 21h afk "sleeping"
she doesn't even sleep that much on normal days

back to 5k+ subs with minimal effort. Gotta respect the hustle

Perks of being a cute streamer that puts facecam on. She would probably be at 7k if she went back to showing off that body regularly

"Chat picks Christmas outfit" might happen Christmas eve, not sure what they pick.

She plans to wear a cute outfit Christmas day

it will probably be the same outfit from past christmas streams, she barely planned the chat picks outfit

So was that the outfit yesterday? Because what she has on today definitely isn't what I would describe as cute unless you got to see her in it from the back.

The outfit didn't come on time but she still plans on wearing it.

It's a reindeer outfit so hopefully it is cute and not some baggy outfit

she wore this recently and showed back but cant see much

the e-begging is wild
didn't she just finish a subathon few days ago
Screenshot_20231227_155906_PurpleTVaae141c1417f389c.md.jpg

I think like I've seen other do it too mainly to say to people that may not know its 25% off to sib or gift rn good for both like when its subtember they'll mention it. Ofc it's to get probably more too. Personally not seeing it as begging , but that's me

the "cute" christmas outfit turned out to be lame and less cute than her wearing a regular shirt. not surprised at all

She landed on a 24 hour stream on a wheel spin. my guess is she'll do it if she does when the subs from GTARP week dropoff end of January.

Back
Top Bottom