EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Vicky Stark - Discussion Thread

If you're not technical, just pick the best video and screen record that one. (1) is better than none.

Much thanks!
No please don’t. Screen recordings are utter horse shit. I would rather watch a blank screen. There’s plenty of guidance on this forum how to do it. Fuck it, you could even paypal your subscription money to someone who knows what they’re doing 🤣

That doesn't work for me, images don't even let me right click on them and the videos, once opened in the new tab, don't let me either, it ignores the right click. What web browser are you using? doesn't work for me on Firefox/Chrome.

I use Internet download manager to download streams, which works in 90% of the sites, but sometimes doesn't detect the stream in onlyfans...but again, we're talking about a third party app and not working 100% of the time.
Download extension for chrome "enable right click", just search it on extensions and get the one with 2+ million downloads.

Download extension for chrome "enable right click", just search it on extensions and get the one with 2+ million downloads.
if the model has DRM enabled, right click save will not work on it. the workarounds do get a bit technical like the others are saying.

agreed. even her masturbation videos just have no life to them. fingers crossed Luiza gets more explicit
I must be one of a kind, but I honestly enjoy more her teasing-try-on videos than the more explicit PPV ones, of course I mean the more explicit try-on videos, especially when she wears sheer lingerie, reveling thongs and things like that, but it would be great if she did more with those try-ons than just standing there putting on clothes and taking them off to try on the next one with a little bit of teasing in the middle, more like Christina khalil does in her livestreams, but showing more of course:PepeLaugh:

Vicky knows exactly who has purchased ppv in the past maybe she is just sending them the new ones? However that makes no sense for new subs not getting a chance to purchase.

Did anyone spot a new PPV in that post today? There was at least 1 try on that was missing.

honestly vicky's basic shit does what i need it to. She gets somewhat naked, with a fair bit of teasing, and the looks she gives the camera make it seem like she loves the idea of being seen naked. that's all i need. wish the ASMR girls would learn this lol

Back
Top Bottom