MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Vicky Stark - Discussion Thread | Page 36 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Vicky Stark - Discussion Thread

MasterStateMind

🔥☯𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕆𝕗𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕕☯🔥
Oct 3, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I'm pretty disappointed, I would love to see more naughty videos with vicky... the try-on with some sneak peak was good on beginning but it's almost the same content for 2 years and she is still shy to do more on that series or do anything new and refreshing or she milking more money for the PPV "exclusivity".

It feel like a stagnation and not a progress of sluttyness vicky, she obvious can do more if she want, we saw the hot PPV masturbation videos...
I wonder how many years need to past until she reach on that content? Just imaging try-on + masturbation + squirt or cum on final it would be a hot format. Like a build up.

Atleast she don't go backwards like other models on youtube.

ihl86

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I don't think she wants to go too naughty on the try-on videos. I am not sure how it is but I think those are included in the not so expensive subscription, instead of per try-on? If she does it all in the weekly ones, what's the incentive to get the ppv? Although I understand where you are coming from. I would enjoy more if the ppv's were actually longer version of the try-ons with naughty things in there, instead of standalone just masturbation videos in one of the outfits.
You can see sometimes she is also struggling to find something new for try-ons, as in so many years she kind of did it all. If I were managing her content I would hire a tailor and make her custom outfits. Those could get as naughty as she wanted, and always interesting. It could be with themes (dungeon bdsm stuff, popular movie and tv characters, different past periods, all turned naughtier and naughtier). They could include props to help with that. It would not get boring any time soon.

MasterStateMind

🔥☯𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕆𝕗𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕕☯🔥
Oct 3, 2023
After I see the content of Phoebe Yvette it feels like incomplete the content of vicky and more expensive. I don't like the PPV are to short and she don't even cum in this videos. I just save some PPV and some try-on that is worth it to keep rest of them I delete because most of them are the same litteraly.

Phoebe Yvette really have exactly what I'm looking for this type of content first the NN and then switch to onlyfans, have a build-up and more longer videos....Shame we have only 25 videos of Phoebe Yvette....I think she do more videos but I didn't find in here.

I wonder if exist more yt models like Phoebe Yvette....try-on then show up + masturbate and cum in the final.
Thanks for the suggestion of her...if you know more let me know.

Last edited:

yurek86

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 6, 2022
I think the point is Vicky's boobjob is a work of art, one of the best I've seen, very proportioned, well shaped. I always prefer natural over implants but in vicky's case I make an exception, bc is so damn good that it kinda looks natural sometimes. Haven't seen her without implants, though.