EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion VAllure Thread

What's the fucking point of this freaking group anymore? DTL marketing and hyping this up as the "first EN AVtuber corpo" was the biggest mistake she ever made if even her management team can't even fucking commit. I apologize if I sound heated, but man this all just felt like a waste of time.
Wait help me understand what's the problem here? I thought their main form of AV content was through the patreon audios? Whats the lost of them not doing Fansly? This is speaking from someone who doesn't really know what type of site Fansly is btw so bear with me. Also with whatever lost that there is couldn't it be substituted through another site?

i think the whole thing is less "no wait dont do lewd stuff" and more "make sure you keep streaming on YT"

iunno just sounded more like the company didnt want the fansly stuff to become the priority and like YT and patreon to be neglected

i mean... also possible that mercy just doesnt wanna put time into it and since its not a requirement just made it sound like its not her choice so the simps dont get angry at her

mercy just said management told her to only stream on fansly once a month and told her not to focus on fansly and she said she might not even stream on there anymore and even told her fans to unsubscribed from her fansly. and i could only assume the other girls are told the same stuff. so rip that
Do you have a clip/timestamp for this? Not calling you a liar, I'd just like to hear it in context.

Wait help me understand what's the problem here? I thought their main form of AV content was through the patreon audios? Whats the lost of them not doing Fansly? This is speaking from someone who doesn't really know what type of site Fansly is btw so bear with me. Also with whatever lost that there is couldn't it be substituted through another site?
Their YT and Patreon stuff are their main content yes, but the Fansly streams would've solidified them as AVtubers. What makes JP AVtubers so good is that their livestreams are the ones that felt the most "real" compared to their scripted stuff. Even if it's fake, seeing someone cum in real time not only bring in some form of unity, but also bring in the most cash. You can see that in Mercy's Fansly streams that she was making bank and was connecting to her fans much more without YouTube breathing down their necks.

stronny update on the fansly stuff
She says she 'respectfully requested' that the girls limit their fansly streams, but they can 'actually' stream there however much they want. Who's going to go against their wishes? Not only is she their friend, she's also their boss. No one's going to go against her.

That said, I was looking forward to lewd streams from the girls where you can tip them for requests or control their toys. I don't think you can do those on Patreon. Certainly not on YouTube, and I don't think on Twitter either. So it sounds like they'll be few and far between.

If they all decide to limit themselves like that, it is pretty disappointing to say the least. Basically becomes any other vtuber group, just with a bit more asmr...At this point, we get way more from vtubers like Mel while still being a part of vshojo and El or Fefe as solo indies. I was hoping for at least the same level of content as current popular lewdtubers, especially from a group that proclaims themselves an avtuber group...but if not, it entirely disqualifies their reason for existing in the first place. Definitely a let down.

"Secure income of Pareon and YouTube."

Even for DTL this is some special needs thinking. Patreon has been infamously culling NSFW creators over the last couple years and YouTube is a hellscape for smaller vtubers in general. Not to mention that by being NSFW content creators at all they've shot themselves in the foot RE: sponsors and merch.
Fansly would've unironically been a secure source of income - Shibi was making $2K in tips every stream (minus Fansly's 20% of course).

I can't use the R word on this site because of the spam filter, but this is completely I Am Sam behaviour.

At this point, we get way more from vtubers like Mel while still being a part of vshojo....
And considering we barely get anything from Mel that's saying something lol

So I understand it like this:

According to their contracts the girl´s give 20% of their youtube and patreon income to Vallure, which they use to invest it back into them( I guess into models and other stuff for stream, maybe even games and Hardware or bigger Projects). Fansly is not included in those contracts which means that everything they earn goes straight to them. Which also isn´t a bad thing, but Vallure doesn´t get any of that because it´s not in their contracts.

I guess she just wants them to not skip to much of their patreon/youtube stuff so that they don´t miss out on the money which they invest back into them and which they probably also use to pay the background people working for the agency.
While I don´t think that patreon & youtube is the safest Income for lewdtubers since both are known for banning lewd/erotic stuff, I do kinda understand what Stronny is trying to do although I think that it´s also very risky.
Vallure is a pretty young agency and they are probably still trying to figure out, how to best monetize their product. Just wait and see how it goes, I don´t think that they all will stop doing fansly cause that´s money that goes directly to them.

Sorry for the long text and if it sounds weird, english isn´t my first language...

So I understand it like this:

According to their contracts the girl´s give 20% of their youtube and patreon income to Vallure, which they use to invest it back into them( I guess into models and other stuff for stream, maybe even games and Hardware or bigger Projects). Fansly is not included in those contracts which means that everything they earn goes straight to them. Which also isn´t a bad thing, but Vallure doesn´t get any of that because it´s not in their contracts.

I guess she just wants them to not skip to much of their patreon/youtube stuff so that they don´t miss out on the money which they invest back into them and which they probably also use to pay the background people working for the agency.
While I don´t think that patreon & youtube is the safest Income for lewdtubers since both are known for banning lewd/erotic stuff, I do kinda understand what Stronny is trying to do although I think that it´s also very risky.
Vallure is a pretty young agency and they are probably still trying to figure out, how to best monetize their product. Just wait and see how it goes, I don´t think that they all will stop doing fansly cause that´s money that goes directly to them.

Sorry for the long text and if it sounds weird, english isn´t my first language...
Fansly was probably not included in their contracts due to legal reasons. Otherwise, I'm sure they probably would've been in on that especially considering how much money they were getting. I just hope the rest don't abandon Fansly entirely. I'm going to miss Mercy's streams on there.

According to their contracts the girl´s give 20% of their youtube and patreon income to Vallure, which they use to invest it back into them( I guess into models and other stuff for stream, maybe even games and Hardware or bigger Projects).
She never specifies what invest actually refers to though. It could be straight up financial, like you said, where she takes VAllure's corpo cut and uses it to keep the company in the black + upgrade the girls.
Or it could also be more symbolic - she's "investing" in the girls' brands by consolidating them to this corporate mission statement, thereby strengthening VAllure as a whole, which will then trickle down to the girls.

If you want my tin foil hat theory; I think Stronny (and maybe Azura) never had any ambitions to do coom streams or create content on Fansly and in order to prevent the corpo's content being fractured and to prevent confusion from the audience (why does this one stream on Fansly and that one not etc) she's pulling the choke chain to keep everyone in line, even if the individual talents' brands suffer.

Fansly is not included in those contracts which means that everything they earn goes straight to them. Which also isn´t a bad thing, but Vallure doesn´t get any of that because it´s not in their contracts.
This kinda stuff should've been researched and agreed upon before the corpo launched. It shows a shocking lack of foresight from a boss who, might I remind everyone, created content on Fansly for years.

It's funny, a month ago people were saying Icey's kayfabe on Twitter being weird was going to sink the company, but it's this kinda shit - the lack of thought and preparedness - that causes small corpos to go under.
It's too early to be doomposting or bring back the "VFailure" memes, because they could still right the ship, but this sort of incompetence is staggering.

tl;dr corpo vtubing is trash and shouldn't mix with NSFW content.

If you want my tin foil hat theory; I think Stronny (and maybe Azura) never had any ambitions to do coom streams or create content on Fansly and in order to prevent the corpo's content being fractured and to prevent confusion from the audience (why does this one stream on Fansly and that one not etc) she's pulling the choke chain to keep everyone in line, even if the individual talents' brands suffer.
Perhaps, but I would think Stronny would've prohibited Fansly from the get go if that was the case. Though it could just be simply a lack of thought and foresight on the matter as you said.

This kinda stuff should've been researched and agreed upon before the corpo launched. It shows a shocking lack of foresight from a boss who, might I remind everyone, created content on Fansly for years.
This also confuses me considering how many corpos rise and fall these days. I would think she'd be quite meticulous about such things. Or at the very least get someone with a mind for finances.

Even for DTL this is some special needs thinking. Patreon has been infamously culling NSFW creators over the last couple years and YouTube is a hellscape for smaller vtubers in general. Not to mention that by being NSFW content creators at all they've shot themselves in the foot RE: sponsors and merch.
Fansly would've unironically been a secure source of income - Shibi was making $2K in tips every stream (minus Fansly's 20% of course).

I can't use the R word on this site because of the spam filter, but this is completely I Am Sam behaviour.

And considering we barely get anything from Mel that's saying something lol

Don't worry Dicks, I got you: This is restarted.

I'll admit that I saw this last night, but was a little too tired to post about it. My first thought was it was something to do with payment processors. Which would've been the SMART thing to say, but not this bullshit.

Everybody in thread kinda said everything I could say: This was stupid, not thought out in the slightest, and quite frankly, uncalled for. Mercy and Shibi are the only ones who actually stream on Fansly somewhat consistently, and they're hardly outpacing their YT/Patreon content. I mean FFS, Shibi just submitted her audios for September YESTERDAY, she's already ahead. Mind you, Icey hasn't been verified yet and Immy didn't get a chance to stream on there.

Also, to defend a girl on the internet who doesn't know I exist. Stronny, if you see, and there's a decent chance you will because you're net savvy like us: Why did you shoot Mercy in the foot like that? In case you haven't noticed, Mercy is SECOND TO LAST right now on YT. Those Fansly were not only something that she and her fanbase mutually looked forward too, but they were probably helping her were YT fell short. You and I both know this was not a "Teehee, sorry Reefling, poor wording uwu." moment.
I could reinforce this rrat responsibly, or I could reinforce it irresponsibly. I'm going to choose irresponsibly:

What if this was a strategic move to cripple Immy? Immy is this company's bread winner right now, she might be the only reason Stronny is about to break even on her investment. Now, imagine how much money Immy is making through YT/Patreon, then I want you to triple it. If Shibi was making $2k in tips per Fansly stream, Immy would HAVE to be making $7-8K; and you know where that's not going? Stronny's wallet.

What if this was a strategic move to cripple Immy? Immy is this company's bread winner right now, she might be the only reason Stronny is about to break even on her investment. Now, imagine how much money Immy is making through YT/Patreon, then I want you to triple it. If Shibi was making $2k in tips per Fansly stream, Immy would HAVE to be making $7-8K; and you know where that's not going? Stronny's wallet.
Ok I don't know if I'd go THAT far. Like yeah Immy is VAllure's biggest money maker and the idea of a boss being jealous of one of their employees isn't entirely unheard of, but I don't know man. That's kinda stretching it. Not to mention before all this, Immy did say that Fansly wasn't gonna be her main focus. It was always her YouTube that was her biggest focus. So unless Stronny is that petty, I don't see it.

i think the whole thing is less "no wait dont do lewd stuff" and more "make sure you keep streaming on YT"

iunno just sounded more like the company didnt want the fansly stuff to become the priority and like YT and patreon to be neglected
man how difficult can it be to prepare a fansly stream every other week?

Back
Top Bottom