EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Todopokie / Nicbunni Discussion Thread

You're going to be highly disappointed but if you got it like that and you want it, by all means.
Yeah I can't imagine. It's not gonna be worth it. Her body is nice but 3k worth? No pair in the world to view warrants that kind of price tag. There are so many others who are willing and will do it for cheaper. Not worth the potential risk.

You're going to be highly disappointed but if you got it like that and you want it, by all means.
I stopped way earlier since her stuff recently feels close to the same. I wanted to see what she would do for a larger bit, but I don’t think it’d ever be worth anywhere close to whatever is asked imo. Also I spent like $150 but she only counts a portion of it towards vip. So if anyone wants to be one, that should be everything to note

I loved it when she would spread her legs like she did in the Yor cosplay she did... I wish she did it more often.

I stopped way earlier since her stuff recently feels close to the same. I wanted to see what she would do for a larger bit, but I don’t think it’d ever be worth anywhere close to whatever is asked imo. Also I spent like $150 but she only counts a portion of it towards vip. So if anyone wants to be one, that should be everything to note
Yeah, I think if you try to buy a "full" set, you would end up paying at least $600. Judging from the current leaks, that's probably not worth it. I suspect "VIP" is just another round of the ridiculously priced sunk-cost PPV.
On top of that, anything sent through DMs would probably be easily traceable. Maybe some disgruntled oiler will throw us a bone, eventually.

her content is getting so repetitive, she probably could spice it up but she’s definitely making a shit ton of money from the same formula. Her outfits are consistently good but it’s just wasted potential
She has an OF manager and poster so she makes the content and everything they just schedule and post it for her, and communicate with subscribers for her unless it’s someone she genuinely talks to, you can definitely tell a difference in text and messaging that’s why some of her stuff is super dry, remembers something you told her, or completely bot like

Some thoughts:
Does anyone know the management service she uses to run her OF messages? The customer experience feels akin to a call center scam.
I am curious to know who is writing her cringeworthy PPV captions and what they are being paid. I would also like to know how many different people are running her DMs in a given day/week, and how many other girls they're pretending to be at the same time.

I'm also wondering if "hote_me", "evaaatodo", and "Eva Todo" should be removed from the content thread title. These accounts seem to be fake/scams (though interacting with her official accounts probably feels about as fake!)

And for those who need it: let this be your sign to stop being exploited for outrageous amounts of money by this woman.

Back
Top Bottom