EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Todopokie / Nicbunni Discussion Thread

how did those pictures i posted become the top upvoted post so fast... wtf :monkaHmm:

td02e1e1ece27a9bab.md.png
Seems she moved to a new agency. The same one as NoraFawn, which you can tell by the writing style of plain text and only using lowercase letters. Her sells were probably down from her recycled and over priced ppvs.
What are the chances she actually does explicit content?

What are the chances she actually does explicit content?
None. Considering that it the same agency that Indiefoxx and NoraFawn have. Explicit at best would be implied nude with hands and arms covering there pussy and nipples. and that would be with PPV's and probably some additional bs VIP tier that you would have to tip for apart from the $11 monthly fee

None. Considering that it the same agency that Indiefoxx and NoraFawn have. Explicit at best would be implied nude with hands and arms covering there pussy and nipples. and that would be with PPV's and probably some additional bs VIP tier that you would have to tip for apart from the $11 monthly fee
So much this. Don't be a sucker and fall for the obvious scams.

Is her VIP worthy it or is it a complete scam?
Ask yourself this, is the current photos she post on her wall worth the $11+ monthly fee? I dont think it is.

With her new agency, the constant aggresive spam/scam ppvs will stop and instead her chat rep will send vague messages and try to make rapport with anyone who responds to try and make a more 'personal' connection and then get you with the sale.

Damn bruh I was about to buy her of for her vip stuff but damn nvm im mad as fuck now I’m tryna see some fucking titties!!! 😡😡🤬🤬
Well give it a go. We can use an infiltrator to see if the content gets better. She just sent out her new PPV called the "NUDIES PACKAGE" for $50. Seems pretty scammy for the simple fact that she expects an additional tip afterwards

Last edited:
I bit the bullet and went to see, not worth it, like then after she was like “omg can I take it a bit further with those blush emotes and asked for a picture of my cock to get her going then sent a ppv that was 100 lmao, the content was the exact same that she has been showing so safe to say nothing has changed save your money lads

I bit the bullet and went to see, not worth it, like then after she was like “omg can I take it a bit further with those blush emotes and asked for a picture of my cock to get her going then sent a ppv that was 100 lmao, the content was the exact same that she has been showing so safe to say nothing has changed save your money lads
At least it was new content or it was just old content but now pricier than before?

You guys have to remember. youre not speaking to Todopokie, youre speaking to a chat rep aka a SALES rep. They make their commission from what you tip and buy. They are already lying to you by impersonating the creator, so lying to you about content is also common practice. Don't buy over priced ppvs that have vague descriptions and are bundled to hide the time of each vid

Last edited:
What does the "A" in the box mean? Can't say I've noticed that before. Used to the little pic/vid image down there

Back
Top Bottom