EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Todopokie / Nicbunni Discussion Thread

Some thoughts:
Does anyone know the management service she uses to run her OF messages? The customer experience feels akin to a call center scam.
I am curious to know who is writing her cringeworthy PPV captions and what they are being paid. I would also like to know how many different people are running her DMs in a given day/week, and how many other girls they're pretending to be at the same time.

I'm also wondering if "hote_me", "evaaatodo", and "Eva Todo" should be removed from the content thread title. These accounts seem to be fake/scams (though interacting with her official accounts probably feels about as fake!)

And for those who need it: let this be your sign to stop being exploited for outrageous amounts of money by this woman.
I'd have far more respect if she was just honest about the fact she's gold star and has no interest in guys (from what I am told) and had her OF messages reflect that. It'd be far less cringe. That and also being upfront about there being minimal nudity at best, but I guess it still pays the bills for her and her girlfriend

I'd have far more respect if she was just honest about the fact she's gold star and has no interest in guys (from what I am told) and had her OF messages reflect that. It'd be far less cringe. That and also being upfront about there being minimal nudity at best, but I guess it still pays the bills for her and her girlfriend

I can't understand how onlyfans doesn't ban something like this, but bans you from buying ppvs through the feed.

Its a shame her content is horrible, she definitely would've been high on my favorites list. At least do some more content with pasties if you don't wanna go full nipple. I know this goes for alot of the OF models but it still shocks me simps will pay for the garbage she's posting.

Its a shame her content is horrible, she definitely would've been high on my favorites list. At least do some more content with pasties if you don't wanna go full nipple. I know this goes for alot of the OF models but it still shocks me simps will pay for the garbage she's posting.
She is weird, she has gone full thot on all her a counts yet they are awful

Her content rarely gets leaked anymore lmao. The content was mediocre at best, but she’s still active on social media and OF so it’s weird that it barely leaks
Not much incentive to drop hundreds of dollars on a set just to leak. Why even post it here when others are actively profiting from your leak and the community sentiment is that you're a pathetic brainlet simp for buying the set in the first place?

Not much incentive to drop hundreds of dollars on a set just to leak. Why even post it here when others are actively profiting from your leak and the community sentiment is that you're a pathetic brainlet simp for buying the set in the first place?
fair enough, I somehow forgot she was charging extortionate amounts for basic ass content.

She’s had pussy and nipple slips before, I’m wondering if she will actually go nude or if it’s all just a scam to buy (“VIP”)

Do you have any example of a nipslip? That’s news to me.

Watch the most recent GoFile one that says 00Nipslip or something, she’s dressed as 2b with her bare tits out and ass, you can see her right nipple just at the start, there’s also the one where she was dressed as Makima and it’s the oldest one.
She’s nude in that one as well but the slip happens on one where she has a bra and it’s not fully placed on her boob, so she turns around and you can kind see it being squished

Back
Top Bottom