EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Todopokie / Nicbunni Discussion Thread

Is her stuff even worth it anymore, her account has just been completely no real responses anymore just straight up overload content like I don’t even know if it’s new content or the same shit
Nah I mean it’s never been good, but now it’s just worse and worse with these exact same sets every time. Same goes with norafawn, her wall posts and dms have been “subscribe to my paid OF” for like weeks now

Can't say I would recommend anyone casually buy her content anymore. It seems obvious that she doesn't handle her own DMs, and 'full sets' come over multiple PPVs which end up totaling for hundreds (and the content itself is kinda trash). Seems a very miserable and antagonistic experience for her patrons.

Last edited:
I wish she put more effort into her underwhelming ass content given how good she looks and her outfit selection. For example, the recent nami outfit she did had the potential to be special but she just shook herself for 5 seconds. I can’t blame her tho she’s probably making racks while doing the bare minimum, so she obviously wouldn’t go the extra mile

Back
Top Bottom