EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Todopokie / Nicbunni Discussion Thread

Yes, kind of.

Basically she is a gold star lesbian, meaning her sex is strictly with pussy havers, so if you are a transwoman, bottom surgery or not you are not good enough for her.
I wonder if you have this same energy towards straight men not wanting to have sex with trans”women”, something tells me you don’t . It’s not transphobic to have boundaries or preferences, unless she said other things about trans ppl, this is just rapey logic

I wonder if you have this same energy towards straight men not wanting to have sex with trans”women”, something tells me you don’t . It’s not transphobic to have boundaries or preferences, unless she said other things about trans ppl, this is just rapey logic
That's why i said kind of. It goes for preferences. Still, remove the transphobic stuff. A lesbian larping as a hetero nympho is weird

That's why i said kind of. It goes for preferences. Still, remove the transphobic stuff. A lesbian larping as a hetero nympho is weird
Considering that most OF buyers are men it makes perfect sense, you don’t actually think most if any straight creators actually care for the men buying their content for real either or want their penis, it’s just common sense to appeal to the base that buys your stuff

Back
Top Bottom