Discussion This is why I personally participate in leaking.

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

And why would you when
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
is free.

But yeah, same here, a lot of the reason I share my stuff with the community is because I've downloaded so much from it myself. It just seems like the right thing to do, despite its questionable morality.

freethecoomer229

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 26, 2022
"Supporting" is not a real thing in this industry, never has been. buyers are a customer, thats it. if they dont understand that, they have a confused version of reality, need help.
Once something like e-thotting became a lway to make a "living", things became the same way every other business is run.
The longer you spend time as a customer, the more you realize how worthless most of this shit really is.
This is something a lot of people on the consumer side forget. A lot of the consumers are lonely and want attention from a woman online, and are not always there to waste money. In other words, they made mistake number 1: belieiving that they will find the connection/affections they need from an online paid source.

^ This.

Look lads, at the end of the day if you want to be able to BUY the things that get leaked on here, and there is a lot of DEMAND (clearly) then the prices get set according to that.

The reason the prices go so high is because there are too many whales blowing money on this shit in the first place.
The real source of the complaints here are why are we even considering buying this stuff in the first place?There is something wrong to result in so much demand in this industry. let's work on ourselves, so we dont waste money on this shit

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022

I was using 'supporting' as another way of saying 'buying content from', and I think 'supporting' is appropriate here. If I buy content from a thot, I'm supporting her. If I buy a rack of ribs from my local butcher, I'm supporting him. Don't really see how that constitutes a 'confused version of reality'?

Gtyruush

OnlyGuy
Mar 11, 2022
When Nikki Benz announces a new BG video in the works, She puts a campaign out (Usually $35) & says to contribute now because it's cheaper & delivered earlier than general release

Then when she sends the video to the contributors (Usually 2 days before general release) she sends the initial video for free then as a locked $5 message for easy storage later

I ALWAYS download the initial free video I've already contributed for because I instantly store it on my private cloud

There's NO WAY OnlyFans can detect you downloading the files as it is not a direct feature of OnlyFans & if you are smart about downloading

You'll ALWAYS use a VPN

Reactions: GeminiSyndrome

arii_gold

directorate of S.I.M.P. archives
Dec 10, 2022
It would have to affect their bottom line before they'd do anything about it. Like models banding together and demanding a change or they will migrate to another platform. And since they don't really have a competitor in the space, it stands to reason that this will not be enforced for quite some time. I mean.. plug-ins exist that allow you to bypass their right-click disabling measures. If we weren't legally allowed to have these, then they'd be yanked from their respective app stores.

Distributing is another thing, though.. especially if monetization is involved. That's probably the worst thing anybody could be doing.

Reactions: GeminiSyndrome

Gtyruush

OnlyGuy
Mar 11, 2022
Well, Fansly is the next best thing to OnlyFans since they are more open to niche content that OnlyFans won't allow

Problem is Fansly can't get the same or more traction than OnlyFans because OnlyFans is more well established & it's hard to get people to sub to girls Fansly that already have a OnlyFans unless of course they delete their OnlyFans altogether

I've been subbed to a few girls on Fansly

I love the UI & how much more niche content their is available than OnlyFans

Hopefully Fansly can get more traction than OnlyFans soon

Reactions: arii_gold

arii_gold

directorate of S.I.M.P. archives
Dec 10, 2022
See, when I think of Fansly.. the impression I get (along with all the similar named 'Fan-' services) is that they're PG-13 versions of content that tends to be turned up a notch on OF.

With a broad like KittyPlays being the one who pushes the envelope most out of all the girls I follow.. and she draws the line at superrr skimpy bikinis in relatively revealing poses, pretty much everything save for the ol' spread eagle. I'm never gonna get to see her nipples on Fansly, am I? :PepeWhy: please correct me if I'm wrong.

It's definitely better than nothing, and I'm happy it creates a middle-ground between public social media and OF. More options = more willingness for these platforms to cater to their users

Koalaland

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
For Claire I'll say she at least personally answered DMs and did voice replies that made sure you knew it was actually her and not some manager. I don't know if that's still the case but at least it was when I was last subbed, which I think is noteworthy given how Onlyfans in general has deteriorated. She's very much trying to milk her last bits of fame, as in, whoever still remembers/cares about her Playmate and Vegas Pinup days. Curvy has always been her selling point but I agree, with getting older there's a big danger of just becoming plain fat. Sara Underwood has gained weight but she was skinny before, so she's curvy now while Claire was already curvy and is just getting thicker and thicker. I think those two are the former Playmates showing the most on Onlyfans though, definitely PMOYs.

dubbzzz84

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 6, 2022
She left OnlyFans. Yes, she did send voice messages. They were sexy. But her quality and consistency deteriorated. I called her out on it. She blocked me. I saw the LoyalFans link on her Instragram page. I joined since the 1st month was 5 dollars. But some of the content is old but she is charging $30-60 or more for 2-3 mins of video. She is still hot. But idk, she needs to be humbled.

Koalaland

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
What does 'she left' mean? Cause I can see you can still sign up and her last post to sell something is from yesterday. I realize she's only promoting her loyalfans on Twitter now but she also has this really weird gap there between her online rant from October '22 and then just promoting Loyalfans in July '23. I think she's had a bit of an existential crisis and doesn't really have any other plan to make money than keep showing her tiddies.

Reactions: redtheme