EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat thedandangler discussion thread

Wonder if Panda will stream tonight or if he's busy gathering together his crack legal team.

I did laugh when Mike called Dan's OF "dogshit" lol.

Wonder if Panda will stream tonight or if he's busy gathering together his crack legal team.

I did laugh when Mike called Dan's OF "dogshit" lol.
I'm guessing he only knows about the content of her OF before she started doing the anal dildo stuff and showing her pussy lol

So its mike that accuse panda of SA and ofc dan never talked about that so if it end true how bad will she look defending a guy like that

So its mike that accuse panda of SA and ofc dan never talked about that so if it end true how bad will she look defending a guy like that
Mike had Dan on his stream 2 days ago, and asked her if anybody DMed her about panda being touchy feely with people

she said no at first, but then Mike said something about KiaraKitty and then Dan said that she did DM her about him being touchy feely :LUL

so she lied and then got caught in that lie like 2 min later

"You can be a good friend. Doesn't mean that shit will be reciprocated."

her latest "feel bad for me" tweet

funny she says that when she flipped Mike off when they were leaving thinking the beef was squashed, and then said she wouldn't talk about him but then talked about him again saying she would expose him. Great friend right there :LUL :LUL :LUL

Mike had Dan on his stream 2 days ago, and asked her if anybody DMed her about panda being touchy feely with people

she said no at first, but then Mike said something about KiaraKitty and then Dan said that she did DM her about him being touchy feely :LUL

so she lied and then got caught in that lie like 2 min later
This whole thing may or may not actually blow up (Panda vs Mike lawsuit) ("all these women" vs. Panda lawsuit) There are several different angles from which this could backfire in Dan's face. She's defending Panda very hard for not really "knowing" him right? Unless they have a deeper history than I am aware of.

This whole thing may or may not actually blow up (Panda vs Mike lawsuit) ("all these women" vs. Panda lawsuit) There are several different angles from which this could backfire in Dan's face. She's defending Panda very hard for not really "knowing" him right? Unless they have a deeper history than I am aware of.
she said herself she thinks that she's best friends with somebody off the rip

it's clear that Panda is an emotional kid in a grown man's body. All this shit started bc Mike was hanging with that Lauren chick that "stole" 15k from Panda that he willingly let happen. You got burned bro, tf does that have to do with Mike lol. That's some elementary school mentality "oh I hate somebody you have to also" type shit. This mf could have easily put the shoes back at the store, or the stuff back at Best Buy but he didn't.

Yeah getting accuse like he is it's very serious accusation and if its proven you being a woman defending the culprit like panda could be ia really bad.

Btw she said yesterday her dog ran away so ofc she was really anxious and all and dog cameback later. She said today stream at 12 shes getting drunk (is that not a normal thing for her stream )

she said herself she thinks that she's best friends with somebody off the rip

it's clear that Panda is an emotional kid in a grown man's body. All this shit started bc Mike was hanging with that Lauren chick that "stole" 15k from Panda that he willingly let happen. You got burned bro, tf does that have to do with Mike lol. That's some elementary school mentality "oh I hate somebody you have to also" type shit. This mf could have easily put the shoes back at the store, or the stuff back at Best Buy but he didn't.
How fucking crazy stupid are you when HeelMike is the one making all the sense? lol

Yeah getting accuse like he is it's very serious accusation and if its proven you being a woman defending the culprit like panda could be ia really bad.

Btw she said yesterday her dog ran away so ofc she was really anxious and all and dog cameback later. She said today stream at 12 shes getting drunk (is that not a normal thing for her stream )
which dog?

and yea her drinking is normal lol smh

she deleted the friend quote and put this up now

"Im making a gym/boxing arena in my garage. Can't wait. I've been working out for a while but can't wait to get into boxing. Any tips??? :)"

:LUL :LUL :LUL :LUL

which dog?

and yea her drinking is normal lol smh
She said family dog no idea which one that is.

Should i get into fighting? ( that's what she said in discord like actual fighting she said ) would need training for sure

Back
Top Bottom