EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat thedandangler discussion thread

She said family dog no idea which one that is.

Should i get into fighting? ( that's what she said in discord like actual fighting she said ) would need training for sure
Christ...lol...is stemming from that whole Twitch Con incident or just another random thought?

I'm really hoping somebody can record her whole stream today. I would love a chance to go back and watch that train wreck.

Can you imagine her in an actual fight? lol
against a female? yea

against a guy like she claims she wants? nope :LUL

that's probably why she's trying to take up boxing too, and people are gonna hype her up "yea you can beat up a guy, you go Dan" :KEKWlaugh:

against a female? yea

against a guy like she claims she wants? nope :LUL

that's probably why she's trying to take up boxing too, and people are gonna hype her up "yea you can beat up a guy, you go Dan" :KEKWlaugh:
It's probably a good idea considering all the white trash streamers she's collabing with lol

It's probably a good idea considering all the white trash streamers she's collabing with lol
trainwrecks made a good analogy about twitch streamers and twitchcon. He basically said that it's high school for them again and how it SHOULD have happened where they're part of the popular group and they get to be shitty towards everybody

I was dying laughing :LUL

Her mods gonna be working overtime in her chat today I'm sure lol.
I'm sure she's gonna "take the high road" :LUL

she'll act and do stuff completely out of character on other people's channels, but on her channel she's on her best behavior...lol

that's why that Mike quote is funny, bc he's 100 % right with these people faking good images

I'm sure she's gonna "take the high road" :LUL

she'll act and do stuff completely out of character on other people's channels, but on her channel she's on her best behavior...lol

that's why that Mike quote is funny, bc he's 100 % right with these people faking good images
Interesting call and that might be the best thing tbh.

She's just a dandelion seed in the wind. She don't care what she does or where the wind blows as long as she can take advantage of where she lands.

I like how she limits damn near all of her tweets to people she follows only unless it's an ad for her OF page lmao
I would do the same if I would get attack with hate all the time (worth hate or not) we know also if theres a chance to be call out she would do it but getting hate all the time is annoying xD

I would do the same if I would get attack with hate all the time (worth hate or not) we know also if theres a chance to be call out she would do it but getting hate all the time is annoying xD
she brings the hate on herself from previous tweets though most of the time lol

and trying to cancel everybody that talks about her that's known, but won't speak on Panda publicly. That's fake af to me. You'll talk about everybody else except him lol smh.

she brings the hate on herself from previous tweets though most of the time lol

and trying to cancel everybody that talks about her that's known, but won't speak on Panda publicly. That's fake af to me. You'll talk about everybody else except him lol smh.
Oh yeah for her we know why she bring hate I'm talking some get hate for no reason.
For panda I hope mike has truth and also a victim need to come out with it very soon. Just hope those victim wont be force to come out like it's not a random guy that should say a woman was victim of this .

Oh yeah for her we know why she bring hate I'm talking some get hate for no reason.
For panda I hope mike has truth and also a victim need to come out with it very soon. Just hope those victim wont be force to come out like it's not a random guy that should say a woman was victim of this .
there's gotta be something to it since Dan lied, and then confirmed Kiara DMed her about it lol

she said she's doing an all girls trip to Vegas for her bday with "girl streamers she doesn't know but knows of"

why would you go there for your bday with a bunch of random people? wtf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom