EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat thedandangler discussion thread

it didn't sound good from what Mike was saying, but...where's the proof? words don't mean shit lol
To accuse somebody on air about SA is insane if you don't have proof. If Mike is in the right (I honestly don't know either way) then he should think about pressing charges. At least get it out there to clear his name, again, ASSUMING he is innocent.

To accuse somebody on air about SA is insane if you don't have proof. If Mike is in the right (I honestly don't know either way) then he should think about pressing charges. At least get it out there to clear his name, again, ASSUMING he is innocent.
Panda tried to spin it into a race thing, saying he might get killed based off the accusation

lol smh...like cmon now

I just looked at Dan's Twitter post with her TwitchCon view count and saw Step bro in the comments and somebody called him out LMAO...go look.

I just looked at Dan's Twitter post with her TwitchCon view count and saw Step bro in the comments and somebody called him out LMAO...go look.
"Hi "Step-bro". No hate, but please work on your stamina. I'd like to watch a leaked OF vid that lasts longer than a YouTube ad."

:LUL :LUL :LUL :LUL :LUL

"Hi "Step-bro". No hate, but please work on your stamina. I'd like to watch a leaked OF vid that lasts longer than a YouTube ad."

:LUL :LUL :LUL :LUL :LUL
LOL...I didn't know how to link it here. That is the best tweet I've seen in awhile. Poor kid, lol. Getting beat down by Dan and her trolls on Twitter.

i wouldn't have known if it wasn'T from you in here xD i didn't even knew about her being with someone probably because she was more private before i leave

i wouldn't have known if it wasn'T from you in here xD i didn't even knew about her being with someone probably because she was more private before i leave
known about that being him on twitter or something else? lol

Since Dan is not streaming today, guess we'll have to wait till Mike's stream tonight to see if there are any updates. Hopefully he is sober enough to be coherent and only yell his point about 90% of the time.

Since Dan is not streaming today, guess we'll have to wait till Mike's stream tonight to see if there are any updates. Hopefully he is sober enough to be coherent and only yell his point about 90% of the time.
i wonder what dan stream in discord either talked about drama knowing only people agreeing with her would be there or just game or video

now i know but i don't know when they were dating like i was there when she played valorant and been in hypescape rivals
2015-2019 at minimum lol

then he popped back into the picture last...summer? I think, when he moved in with her, and now he's her bitch and stunt cock :LUL :LUL :LUL

Back
Top Bottom