EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat thedandangler discussion thread

if they werent together after 2019 thats why xD i join in like 2020 and wasnt active until later where i would watch a lot of her stream

that and also i wouldn't care if she would have a bf when i was watching xD i know most beautiful girl won't say they are in couple for reason we know

that and also i wouldn't care if she would have a bf when i was watching xD i know most beautiful girl won't say they are in couple for reason we know
if she's actually single, and the next guy she talks to finds out that

1. she does OF and 2. her roommate is the co-star but she has a 1 year rule for you

I'd love to be there for that convo :LUL :LUL :LUL

if she's actually single, and the next guy she talks to finds out that

1. she does OF and 2. her roommate is the co-star but she has a 1 year rule for you

I'd love to be there for that convo :LUL :LUL :LUL
wonder if it will be a normal guy or another scumbag like Mike

Well Mike "addressed" the controversy at the beginning of his stream. He's not publishing the VOD after apparently saying he would last night. Said Panda is still going forward with a lawsuit but doesn't have anything to hide.
He also apologized for saying the R word on stream and then specifically said he stands by everything he said in regards to Dan.

Well Mike "addressed" the controversy at the beginning of his stream. He's not publishing the VOD after apparently saying he would last night. Said Panda is still going forward with a lawsuit but doesn't have anything to hide.
He also apologized for saying the R word on stream and then specifically said he stands by everything he said in regards to Dan.
there's gotta be truth to her asking him to be on her OF :LUL

Does make her look real bad that she kept deflecting questions lol. She should have went to bed early.
and if that part's true then that means her and stepbro aren't together right? lol

and she did it with the cam off because she knew that people would think she's lying lol

what she should do is stop dickriding Panda, did she say anything about Panda talking about the situation for like 2 days before Mike went off last night? nope. Did she say anything about Panda talking about his dead dad? nope, of course not, but wanted to agree with Panda when Mike called him a dog that it was racist lol smh. Mike was saying Panda came back to him like a good little bitch, but she sided with Panda.

fake as shit

and if that part's true then that means her and stepbro aren't together right? lol

and she did it with the cam off because she knew that people would think she's lying lol

what she should do is stop dickriding Panda, did she say anything about Panda talking about the situation for like 2 days before Mike went off last night? nope. Did she say anything about Panda talking about his dead dad? nope, of course not, but wanted to agree with Panda when Mike called him a dog that it was racist lol smh. Mike was saying Panda came back to him like a good little bitch, but she sided with Panda.

fake as shit
She needs to flex that 4.8GPA and cut both of them out.

And yes, I really think her and Step bro aren't actually an item.

Back
Top Bottom