EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat thedandangler discussion thread

That's sad
somebody asked if she's close with her family she said they're close when the family needs something, like the dog situation

she said things are the way they are. of course she's not gonna say that her family disowned her bc of her starting her OF page, other than that they'd be fine. She did this shit to herself :LUL

somebody asked if she's close with her family she said they're close when the family needs something, like the dog situation

she said things are the way they are. of course she's not gonna say that her family disowned her bc of her starting her OF page, other than that they'd be fine. She did this shit to herself :LUL
I saw Panda is doing a "truth and evidence stream" right now too lol

I tuned in for a sec and he was reading DMs from some female
lol...I'm sure he got her permission first. Mike said he had over 10 women DM him with "accusations" during his stream the other day. They might be able to drag this out until the next Twitch Con.

lol...I'm sure he got her permission first. Mike said he had over 10 women DM him with "accusations" during his stream the other day. They might be able to drag this out until the next Twitch Con.
man...I hope not lmao

if it's just a bunch of he say she say, this shit is gonna get boring quick

man...I hope not lmao

if it's just a bunch of he say she say, this shit is gonna get boring quick
Yeah, we'll see how long they can keep people on the line with this. I saw another small streamer last night using the Twitch Con Drama HeelMike/Panda and she is not involved with it and was playing some lame ass video game....lol...so this is drawing out all sorts of leeches.

she just said the only stuff getting leaked from her OF is the cheap shit

people that "pay for the good shit" don't leak stuff...

uh...Dan lol smh that's bullshit :LUL

somebody said "you think so." She said I know so, I have a whole team dedicated to it, and some stuff is advertisement.

and wtf some dude is saying he's gonna send her a link to the good stuff being leaked, this faggot mf. He didn't say what site.

"hopefully yall get that site down"

she just said the only stuff getting leaked from her OF is the cheap shit

people that "pay for the good shit" don't leak stuff...

uh...Dan lol smh that's bullshit :LUL

somebody said "you think so." She said I know so, I have a whole team dedicated to it, and some stuff is advertisement.
So she just admitted to selling cheap shit? :KEKWlaugh::KEKWlaugh:

yea lol

you said she was just teasing PPV's before you let your sub run out, so wtf is the cheap shit. I doubt the bj one is a cheap video lol
She's full of shit and her "dedicated team" is probably just step bro lol. He has the spare time after cumming in 30 seconds.

She's full of shit and her "dedicated team" is probably just step bro lol. He has the spare time after cumming in 30 seconds.
it's probably people like the loser in chat finding stuff, but that can be a bad thing

they might stumble across these sites on accident and then be a big enough of a dork to tell her about them. She's not special, everybody's shit gets leaked if you're popular enough.

she was about to talk about the sanctuary and then her ADHD kicked in and nobody else brought it up again...lol smh

Back
Top Bottom