EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat thedandangler discussion thread

wow....lol...I wouldn't be surprised if she did ask. Cause then she could have Mike "advertise" it on his streams too. But that is just a guess
that's what I'm saying, it wouldn't surprise me if she asked him for the two videos she did with "step bro"

how else would he know about the bj video, I don't think people would hit his DM's or whatever to tell him that she just dropped that right?

and the hj video dropped literally right after she got back from Cali lol

that's what I'm saying, it wouldn't surprise me if she asked him for the two videos she did with "step bro"

how else would he know about the bj video, I don't think people would hit his DM's or whatever to tell him that she just dropped that right?

and the hj video dropped literally right after she got back from Cali lol
that's true about the handy vid...that's why so many people on here also thought it was him lol.

I'm still confused about her accusing him of SA and then going on his stream and not wanting to talk about it?

that's true about the handy vid...that's why so many people on here also thought it was him lol.

I'm still confused about her accusing him of SA and then going on his stream and not wanting to talk about it?
without her camera on too btw, saying she "looked like shit" lol, aka she didn't want people to see her face when she was talking to see if she was lying or not. Again, she's not slick but thinks she is lol

she streamed the first like 2 hours of her arriving at twitchcon with Azra without any makeup on...didn't bother her then but it did now? lmao

I'm not saying I believe every word Mike said but there's definitely some truth in there with Dan backpedaling, especially about Panda and then her and Mike at the hotel

when they were streaming together at Panda's house, the late night streams, Dan left the stream for like 30 minutes because Mike stared at Azra and did his gyaaaaat shit lol. You could see the look on Dan's face, she was jealous and wanted his attention on her. He literally had to go upstairs to try to talk to her and came back down after like 5 minutes, and Dan was talking to some girl that went up to check on her (forgot who it was) before she made an appearance again lol.

without her camera on too btw, saying she "looked like shit" lol, aka she didn't want people to see her face when she was talking to see if she was lying or not. Again, she's not slick but thinks she is lol

she streamed the first like 2 hours of her arriving at twitchcon with Azra without any makeup on...didn't bother her then but it did now? lmao
Doesn't Azra hang out in Mike's stream? I thought I had seen her in there before? Which team is she playing for?

"Keep my out of it" then proceeds to go onto both Panda and Mike's streams LOL. #4.8GPA
I'm gonna talk about you on my stream, then hop in Panda's chat saying I got dirt on you, but when you actually talk to me I'm gonna say we should just not talk about each other and act like I don't know why I'm being brought up

stfu :LUL

I'm gonna talk about you on my stream, then hop in Panda's chat saying I got dirt on you, but when you actually talk to me I'm gonna say we should just not talk about each other and act like I don't know why I'm being brought up

stfu :LUL
and it sounded like she kept changing the topic whenever Mike asked her direct questions lol. I hope somebody has been recording all this drama and cuts it all together

and it sounded like she kept changing the topic whenever Mike asked her direct questions lol. I hope somebody has been recording all this drama and cuts it all together
she did, he asked about Panda, she made it about Mike being a schizophrenic lol

he talked about the hotel and OF shit, she changed it to him talking about her being a scammer...lmao

and I guess she's not streaming today, how convenient :LUL

she did, he asked about Panda, she made it about Mike being a schizophrenic lol

he talked about the hotel and OF shit, she changed it to him talking about her being a scammer...lmao

and I guess she's not streaming today, how convenient :LUL
Doe she normally stream on Thursdays? I don't remember her schedule. I thought she took two days "off" a week cause you know, tough job and all.

Doe she normally stream on Thursdays? I don't remember her schedule. I thought she took two days "off" a week cause you know, tough job and all.
yea usually the days off are Wednesday and Saturday, but she streamed yesterday so I guess she "earned" today off? :LUL

Mike said KiaraKitty, who Dan was literally just with this past weekend, DMed him about Panda being touchy. He asked Dan if anybody DMed her about Panda, she said no. Then she said one person DMed her and guess who it was? Kiara lmao. She asked about Panda touching her, and Dan said he was touchy feely aka confirming that women think Panda's creepy

this is hilarious
my friend was right about him being a creep i guess

Back
Top Bottom