EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

Can she actually do exclusive streams tho? Wouldn't everyone who is subbed see the notification?

Can she actually do exclusive streams tho? Wouldn't everyone who is subbed see the notification?
Yep, exactly that. So no, she couldn't do exclusie streams on OF without the rest of the subscribers getting notified about it but as per usual people jump to the worst possible conclusion and accuse her of some shitty and scammy behavior. And you wonder why she left?

I hope she is okay, and just living life. Even though we *think* we know her, we dont. She's maybe been having some mental health problems like she had discussed before and maybe just needs a rest. I doubt we'll see her O.F. page taken down anytime soon. She said she plans to do O.F. until shes 80, so she'll be back at some point.

I hope she is okay, and just living life. Even though we *think* we know her, we dont. She's maybe been having some mental health problems like she had discussed before and maybe just needs a rest. I doubt we'll see her O.F. page taken down anytime soon. She said she plans to do O.F. until shes 80, so she'll be back at some point.
Hope coming with b/g contents

I wonder how many straws you guys will grasp in the hopes that she will return triumphantly. Will your hands be full of empty straws by then?

She owes us nothing. She has made a shit ton of money from her looks/tits, and can disappear if she wants. If she has the money saved (gosh I hope so), she can disappear and live her own, private life, however she sees fit. If I had racked up $5M, not sure my extended family and quite a few others would ever hear from me again.

I wonder how many straws you guys will grasp in the hopes that she will return triumphantly. Will your hands be full of empty straws by then?

She owes us nothing. She has made a shit ton of money from her looks/tits, and can disappear if she wants. If she has the money saved (gosh I hope so), she can disappear and live her own, private life, however she sees fit. If I had racked up $5M, not sure my extended family and quite a few others would ever hear from me again.
Tessa, Is that you :KEKWlaugh:

Nobody said she owes us anything we just want to see some tits, don't make it more complex than that

Back
Top Bottom