EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

You sure about that? Definitely reads like people feel owed.
I dunno if "owed" is the right word, but after years of her building her community and cultivating fans, an explanation of some sort or at the very least telling the fans whether she retired or not, is only fair and the right thing to do, instead of stringing them along for almost a year now.

Last edited:
I dunno if "owed" is the right word, but after years of her building her community and cultivating fans, an explanation of some sort or at the very least telling the fans whether she retired or not, is only fair and the right thing to do, instead of stringing them along for almost a year now.
Dont think she's retired, -unless there been a drastic change in her life.

So, she owes you an explanation.
Are you daft?
She doesn't owe me anything. She can do whatever she wants to do, and she clearly does.
That doesn't negate the fact that disappearing and not making new content yet still continuing to charge her for her OF without saying anything at all for almost a year, is kind of a shitty move.

So, she owes you an explanation.
Yes she does. Tessa even admitted she owes her fans certain things for how much they support her in the past. Her ghosting her OF for the last 9 months without warning or explanation would be one of those things she would admit is shitty on her part and in violation of the mutual agreement she has with her fans.

Are you daft?
She doesn't owe me anything. She can do whatever she wants to do, and she clearly does.
That doesn't negate the fact that disappearing and not making new content yet still continuing to charge her for her OF without saying anything at all for almost a year, is kind of a shitty move.
Spot on

This is why i respect Madison Ivy alot cause even though her last OF post was in September, She still retains her page as free because the last stream she did in June, She said she hates charging her fans when she's not able to produce content hence she made her page free till she can

Obviously Madison Ivy situation is different since she's always dealing with her spinal injury from her car accident back in 2015

But I'm sure most would agree that even if Tessa is indeed retired or had a baby or married or whatever

The decent honest thing for her to do is just put out a update & let her fans know & pause subs

Why continue accepting subscriptions if she ain't producing content

Seems silly

Spot on

This is why i respect Madison Ivy alot cause even though her last OF post was in September, She still retains her page as free because the last stream she did in June, She said she hates charging her fans when she's not able to produce content hence she made her page free till she can

Obviously Madison Ivy situation is different since she's always dealing with her spinal injury from her car accident back in 2015

But I'm sure most would agree that even if Tessa is indeed retired or had a baby or married or whatever

The decent honest thing for her to do is just put out a update & let her fans know & pause subs

Why continue accepting subscriptions if she ain't producing content

Seems silly
the office agree GIF by EditingAndLayout

Had a nightmare about Tessa having breast reduction surgery...
Imagine if this was the reason why she when AWOL on her OF for nearly a year.
I mean, I wouldn't exactly blame her. Not the breast reduction, I mean the ghosting. Cause I'm sure that would cause a shitstorm of epic proportions we've never seen before. I bet some insane people would even try to kill her for it.

Back
Top Bottom