EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

So what’s going on with her big tittied sister? She ever do more scenes with her?
Cosmid: Boobster Shirts, Dance Party, Kitchen Fun Time, Team Rich On The Bunks.
MyFreeCams: There's one camshow in 4 parts in the mega and bunkr.
OnlyFans: Videos from 2020-05-06, 2020-06-09 and 2020-09-14.

OnlyFans thread:

Professional Sites thread:

Thanks. I got the cosmid ones, I’ll check out those of videos. Thanks for those links as well. Tessa’s kitty is spectacular and doesn’t get mentioned enough

There's a hot moment about 5 minutes in to Team Rich on the Bunks where Tessa's pussy presumably comes out of her underwear, its not visible to the camera but Kelly sees it and points to it.

Tessa's pussy presumably comes out of her underwear
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Any concrete proof that she's been streaming to high-rollers? I know the number has increased exponentially but there are other possibilities for that. Test streaming for future content or streaming for her page to publish in the future. Maybe I'm grasping at straws here, but I won't believe the worst immediately because if she has streamed to higher paying subscribers then that's pretty shitty in my eyes.

There are so many programs, apps, and extensions that can record a stream or window. It's not even remotely difficult with a 10 second online search.
If thats the case I'm still sure the people she's doing this livestream for will never leak anything. These people are thinking they will date and fuck her like that weird dude from last week who wanted to send 400K to an onlyfans model.

Back
Top Bottom