EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

001f492a58646cefa59.md.jpg

I don't know if anyone else has commented on this, but I think a telling sign something was wrong was when she relseased her "Happy Birthday to me" OF pack in Jan 2022.

It was supposed to be an "I'm depressed" theme taken as "tongue in cheek," but some chicks do really take turning 30 harder than others. This was also around the time she started really experimenting with her hair more.

She was pretty much a redhead her entire career, til roughly around this time where never seemed happy with it. I believe she also started to wear different colored wigs in her OF shoots.

I don't know if anyone else has commented on this, but I think a telling sign something was wrong was when she relseased her "Happy Birthday to me" OF pack in Jan 2022.

It was supposed to be an "I'm depressed" theme taken as "tongue in cheek," but some chicks do really take turning 30 harder than others. This was also around the time she started really experimenting with her hair more.

She was pretty much a redhead her entire career, til roughly around this time where never seemed happy with it. I believe she also started to wear different colored wigs in her OF shoots.
Dr. Bates makes an interesting point.

That's a pretty cool photo tho! Nice setting and makeup. Could be an edgy 90s/00s punk rock album cover. Any more of that "Happy Birthday to me" photoset?

It's one of those manifesting things. Self-depricating humor tends to make you feel like shit after a while.

OnlyFans: the videos from 2020-06-18 and 2021-01-09 are closest to what you are looking for.
MyFreeCams: the two masturbation streams.
I hate to seem like a dunce...i was able to find the OnlyFans videos you mentioned in the content thread, but I'm not sure which MFC shows specifically I'm looking for. Help a brother out?

I hate to seem like a dunce...i was able to find the OnlyFans videos you mentioned in the content thread, but I'm not sure which MFC shows specifically I'm looking for. Help a brother out?
Just Google something like "tessafowler MFC" and you'll find it easily.

The thread for her old stuff, the big Mega has a "Best of" subfolder, or you check the bunkr album and search for "Masturbation".

The thread for her old stuff, the big Mega has a "Best of" subfolder, or you check the bunkr album and search for "Masturbation".
You're the king.

Uh oh, turns out the "best of MFC" folder in the old content thread has been removed by Mega. EDIT: NOPE, it's still there in the "all MFC recordings" folder. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom