EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

So... no Christmas miracle? :PepeWhy:

sad-lonely.gif

Imagine if this was the reason why she when AWOL on her OF for nearly a year.
I mean, I wouldn't exactly blame her. Not the breast reduction, I mean the ghosting. Cause I'm sure that would cause a shitstorm of epic proportions we've never seen before. I bet some insane people would even try to kill her for it.
...or would make a suicide

We should change it to tessa fowler rehab meeting
They look so small in this video for some reason, did she lose weight here?
IMG_24244b7552efe3022543.md.jpg
Amazingly boobs grow and shrink a little depending on hormones and the monthly cycle. That and her lifting up her arms raises the breast muscle and makes it appear "younger" or "tight".
She mentioned somewhere that her breasts change a bit within her cycle and have "stopped" growing.

We should change it to tessa fowler rehab meeting

Amazingly boobs grow and shrink a little depending on hormones and the monthly cycle. That and her lifting up her arms raises the breast muscle and makes it appear "younger" or "tight".
She mentioned somewhere that her breasts change a bit within her cycle and have "stopped" growing.
I get that but at the same time she made claims they’re bigger than when she was young, which is not true. She had this chubbier period right before OF and her tits were MASSIVE, look at sets like animal instincts

Don't forget though the morphing/lenses PUF uses for their photos...can't trust any of them.
Okay yeah true I remember some lowkey fisheye lenses they used to make the center (breasts) of screen bigger. But there’s no denying that tessa has insane boobs genetics and a large amount of weight gain obviously goes there. If she were to put on a healthy 20 pounds she could become so big!

Her tits were clearly bigger in that period of time, too bad all the shots are god awful and distorted as fuck because of the shit fisheye lens and also they're obsessed with trying to "hide" when the models gain weight with shit camera angles. The same shit angles don't let you appreciate how big her tits got.

I think this is the only good shot from all those videos, it lasts 1 second. Look how they cut the part where she's sitting down haahah they don't you to see her fat gut and rolls :KEKWlaugh: they cut the part so that totally means she didn't gain weight. Pinupfiles logic.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/o7dEmKeM

Same thing that Noelle Easton went through when she was a pro, putting on or losing weight and the different times of adding/losing changing her proportions in different ways.

Her tits were clearly bigger in that period of time, too bad all the shots are god awful and distorted as fuck because of the shit fisheye lens and also they're obsessed with trying to "hide" when the models gain weight with shit camera angles. The same shit angles don't let you appreciate how big her tits got.

I think this is the only good shot from all those videos, it lasts 1 second. Look how they cut the part where she's sitting down haahah they don't you to see her fat gut and rolls :KEKWlaugh: they cut the part so that totally means she didn't gain weight. Pinupfiles logic.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/o7dEmKeM
Holy shit that’s insane! That clip makes her look so small now. Also, chubbier tessa is sexy as hell, maybe even more than skinny. She just radiates sex appeal in that old clip, whereas her newer stuff is hot but seems to miss the IT factor.

Holy shit that’s insane! That clip makes her look so small now. Also, chubbier tessa is sexy as hell, maybe even more than skinny. She just radiates sex appeal in that old clip, whereas her newer stuff is hot but seems to miss the IT factor.
Prime tessa in my opinion:

IMG_24856e1b37ab62d4d0c8.jpg
Picture perfectly captures her.
Massive tits, the hair and ofcourse a quirky facial expression.

Back
Top Bottom