EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat TeenMarvel/MarvelCharm - Discussion Thread

I don't think so, it was just before Mc admin said that no hc content will be allowed, no even through dms
could be wrong though
The preview I posted is still on her page. The next post is the full video for $50. Their admin said no hc after Anisa's post and after Valensia posted her bj videos (which I think are also still up). Everything before the ban stayed up.

Which ones actually do HC.. does anyone have links to their onlyfans?
Valensia, Simona, Anisa have done HC. I think I heard, maybe from Val, that Rebecca was going to do the same but then MarvelFans stopped HC. But I haven't seen any HC from Becca. I am not aware of any OF accounts from the girls I named.

Last edited:
Has anyone managed to top up their wallets? I tried 4 different cards and revolut, and nothing. The payment stays pending for few days, gets rejected and the money comes back!!
Has anyone managed to do it? and by what means? using what? paypal, skrill etc!
Thank you in advance!

Paypal won't go thru, and I struggle with card payments on any adult content. I tried occasionally getting a gift card online and *sometimes* it does work, but very rarely so.

I been enjoying Bety a lot for recent stuff but I miss Sarah too. It is depressing seeing Valensia now... looks like she has been living a rough life. She looks like she aged 10 years and that c-section scar... I guess it is possible she had a stockpile of old stuff to sell for years and it is only recently she came back post pregnancy. She was always my favorite :Sadge:

What’s good fellas? So I have quite a bit of stuffs I’ve collected throughout the years and im fairly new to the the forum.

There are lots of stuff out there. I’m drawing a blank on one of them did some HC on cam. And she got a rough fuck. And I want to say it was Riki but I would have to make some time to through what was sent to me. This one I’m thinking about is a bit heavier with some acne now. Anywho, I’m not sure where to post stuff on that or if I’m not allowed here on this specific area.

If I somehow manage to make a mistake, I apologize and I’ll correct it. But this is a sample of the stuff I got and can get. I have the maybe 15 vids of different models two clicks away and if you shoot me the info what you’re after, give me a day or so and I’ll see if I have it.

This one is Valensiya with a pink toy. You can tell they are aging. It’s life but some of these like the Sofi and Mia “better together” and Linsey’s “intimate” are sexy as hell.

IMG_0680f4437bb1a1e343af.jpg

But like I said I’m new here, first forum and I’m just trying to make a difference and help fellow like minded peeps.

Back
Top Bottom