EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat TeenMarvel/MarvelCharm - Discussion Thread

So much content in the main thread, but nothing of the Cutie and Madison duo stuff which looks so hot. Why? Is it not allowed? Same in other forums too - seems like those particular sets and videos are rare for some reason that I can't figure out. Does anyone know?

I'm curious why not though? They're leaking everything else. And the duo videos look like some of the hottest they've ever released. Seems odd.

I'm curious why not though? They're leaking everything else. And the duo videos look like some of the hottest they've ever released. Seems odd.

Marvel often watermarks some of their most popular stuff. They do that to identify the customer who bought it. Difficult to share without Marvel knowing who leaked it. If shared the customer would be banned from buying anything else.

Marvel often watermarks some of their most popular stuff. They do that to identify the customer who bought it. Difficult to share without Marvel knowing who leaked it. If shared the customer would be banned from buying anything else.

It can be prevented with a Virtual Credit Card?

Still curious. I get what you're saying about not wanting to be blacklisted by a watermark - but then how come you see pretty much every other set being shared on this forum? It's like there is something unobtainable just with these particular Cutie and Madison sets. Nobody else thinks it's weird?

Still curious. I get what you're saying about not wanting to be blacklisted by a watermark - but then how come you see pretty much every other set being shared on this forum? It's like there is something unobtainable just with these particular Cutie and Madison sets. Nobody else thinks it's weird?
it doesn't seem weird to me. cutie and madison's fanbases have shrunk ever since they both had kids. the only ones buying those sets are the die-hard fans and those are usually the long time customers that don't share.

it doesn't seem weird to me. cutie and madison's fanbases have shrunk ever since they both had kids. the only ones buying those sets are the die-hard fans and those are usually the long time customers that don't share.
Madison is amazing!!! Just can't find her new stuff!?

It annoys me how some of the models are only getting a handful of updates a year while some are like every two/three weeks or so. And there's no indication of who's coming next. I've been waiting for a new Naomi set for months.

It annoys me how some of the models are only getting a handful of updates a year while some are like every two/three weeks or so. And there's no indication of who's coming next. I've been waiting for a new Naomi set for months.
Naomi Quiet as i know

Tell me about it! I only care about Freya & havnt seen any new shit from her in years it seems like

they must be here reading our posts. they just posted a new set for her tonight. i think Bartolomeus30 is correct, she either quit modeling or quit modeling for marvel a few years ago. everything they're posting now was probably shot before 2020.

Yeah I noticed she hadn't been involved in any of the new stuff that they do. I can accept that she quit, I just wish they would be like 'she's no longer doing any new sessions with us, here's a big bundle of her sets that haven't released yet at a high price'. Instead they're probably going to eek it out for years, with larger and larger gaps between releases.

Yeah I noticed she hadn't been involved in any of the new stuff that they do. I can accept that she quit, I just wish they would be like 'she's no longer doing any new sessions with us, here's a big bundle of her sets that haven't released yet at a high price'. Instead they're probably going to eek it out for years, with larger and larger gaps between releases.
Never say never when she needs money she will come back.

Holy shit, it's true, here is the orbituary:

evt_image.php

She died on 20th of November 2022 at the age of 20.

Now I know it might sound a bit morbid, but if anyone has a video of her masturbating I will pay you in gold. PM me.

EDIT: In her honor I will be unhoarding my entire collection from her Onlyfans (now deleted) and Fansly (including custom stuff) in coming days.
Have you uploaded your whole collection of her? Could you post it here or sent me the link? Thanks a lot

Has the full version of this Anisa MarvelFans video been posted?
I don't think so, it was just before Mc admin said that no hc content will be allowed, no even through dms
could be wrong though

Back
Top Bottom