EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat TeenMarvel/MarvelCharm - Discussion Thread

I think I just stumbled on one of the photographers OF, Jiri. https://onlyfans.com/u107526550

I'm not paying $12 to find out, but name and price are the same as Jiri on MarvelFans, and seems to mention many of the same models in his posts.
That's really him. I haven't signed up but it's mostly non-marvel girls on there. You might see a few things from his teenmarvel models, but nothing from the marvelcharm girls. You'd be better off signing up on marvelfans since he livestreams some of his shoots there.

Can someone clarify some rules here? I posted videos from MC models in the main thread and they keep getting deleted. Mod says "No TikTok in XXX"

What rule is that?

None of the videos have TikTok usernames or any personal information. These models are putting out sexy content publicly so I thought I would share. What's the deal? We're only allowed to post from the official Marvel sites?

Can someone clarify some rules here? I posted videos from MC models in the main thread and they keep getting deleted. Mod says "No TikTok in XXX"

What rule is that?

None of the videos have TikTok usernames or any personal information. These models are putting out sexy content publicly so I thought I would share. What's the deal? We're only allowed to post from the official Marvel sites?
Maybe, I dunno, create a thread in the TikTok section?

The only reference that i could find is a couple of comments in her insta account, apart from that, nothing, i hope is not true.
Can't confirm one way or another, just what was being posted. The poster claimed to be from her area in the Czech Republic, and that it happened on the 20th, after she returned home from Dubai or somewhere like that.

Holy shit, it's true, here is the orbituary:

evt_image.php

She died on 20th of November 2022 at the age of 20.

Now I know it might sound a bit morbid, but if anyone has a video of her masturbating I will pay you in gold. PM me.

EDIT: In her honor I will be unhoarding my entire collection from her Onlyfans (now deleted) and Fansly (including custom stuff) in coming days.

Now I know it might sound a bit morbid, but if anyone has a video of her masturbating I will pay you in gold. PM me.
I don't think she did any straight masturbation, unless she did a custom for someone. She did a few toy videos where her pussy was mostly out of frame. She made one custom for me showing everything close-up, with some light playing with her pussy with her fingers. 🤫

Anyone else having issues with their site? I keep trying to purchase sets but it simply won't let me. When I finally managed to get a payment in, it gets immediately cancelled. I tried with multiple prepaid cards and nada, it just won't budge.

Anyone else having issues with their site? I keep trying to purchase sets but it simply won't let me. When I finally managed to get a payment in, it gets immediately cancelled. I tried with multiple prepaid cards and nada, it just won't budge.
Got rejected 3 times with regular bank cards. US Pre-paid usually don't allows international transactions

Odd thing is I managed to buy one set off their site using a US-based prepaid card once. Didn't work again tho, and I tried with a regular international card too.

Ok so twice now I attempted to buy a set through the site. The order goes through, money is withdrawn from my card, and then immediately the order is canceled, and no refund issued. Anyone else had this issue?

Ok so twice now I attempted to buy a set through the site. The order goes through, money is withdrawn from my card, and then immediately the order is canceled, and no refund issued. Anyone else had this issue?
On marvelcharm? Yes it has always been like this for me, you can message them through the site about it and they will email you them. Or i think now you can even download from the tracking page

Back
Top Bottom