EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat TeenMarvel/MarvelCharm - Discussion Thread

What’s good fellas? So I have quite a bit of stuffs I’ve collected throughout the years and im fairly new to the the forum.

There are lots of stuff out there. I’m drawing a blank on one of them did some HC on cam. And she got a rough fuck. And I want to say it was Riki but I would have to make some time to through what was sent to me. This one I’m thinking about is a bit heavier with some acne now. Anywho, I’m not sure where to post stuff on that or if I’m not allowed here on this specific area.

If I somehow manage to make a mistake, I apologize and I’ll correct it. But this is a sample of the stuff I got and can get. I have the maybe 15 vids of different models two clicks away and if you shoot me the info what you’re after, give me a day or so and I’ll see if I have it.

This one is Valensiya with a pink toy. You can tell they are aging. It’s life but some of these like the Sofi and Mia “better together” and Linsey’s “intimate” are sexy as hell.

IMG_0680f4437bb1a1e343af.jpg

But like I said I’m new here, first forum and I’m just trying to make a difference and help fellow like minded peeps.
I also have some content saved, I would also be grateful if there was a specific place to post this and share.

What’s good fellas? So I have quite a bit of stuffs I’ve collected throughout the years and im fairly new to the the forum.

There are lots of stuff out there. I’m drawing a blank on one of them did some HC on cam. And she got a rough fuck. And I want to say it was Riki but I would have to make some time to through what was sent to me. This one I’m thinking about is a bit heavier with some acne now. Anywho, I’m not sure where to post stuff on that or if I’m not allowed here on this specific area.

If I somehow manage to make a mistake, I apologize and I’ll correct it. But this is a sample of the stuff I got and can get. I have the maybe 15 vids of different models two clicks away and if you shoot me the info what you’re after, give me a day or so and I’ll see if I have it.

This one is Valensiya with a pink toy. You can tell they are aging. It’s life but some of these like the Sofi and Mia “better together” and Linsey’s “intimate” are sexy as hell.

But like I said I’m new here, first forum and I’m just trying to make a difference and help fellow like minded peeps.
The Valensia video your screenshots are from was posted here.

Now i get all the angles from everyone. Yes I’ll post what have as I go thru it. Having a wicked Gout flare in my ankle at the moment, need to
Find a hole to crawl into and recharge.

And that’s why I asked the way I did so
I can go thru whats been posted to avoid any rule breaks

Appreciate the feedback and looking out.

Have a good evening

could you double check the Riki bit please, would love to see it

also, any chance to get new Madison vids? anything she did after the let's fuck 1+2, basically the stuff that's on the latest updates for teenmarvel. it's driving me crazy, not allowing me to buy it, can't find it anywhere

could you double check the Riki bit please, would love to see it

also, any chance to get new Madison vids? anything she did after the let's fuck 1+2, basically the stuff that's on the latest updates for teenmarvel. it's driving me crazy, not allowing me to buy it, can't find it anywhere
I would appreciate any Phoebe especially newer vids. I’ve had no luck purchasing them on my own.

They're making some kind of announcement on TM on 1st November, for the 10th anniversary. I'm hoping they're finally going to put more updates out, so you're not waiting months for individual models to update.

They're making some kind of announcement on TM on 1st November, for the 10th anniversary. I'm hoping they're finally going to put more updates out, so you're not waiting months for individual models to update.
In case anyone missed it they basically they just announced they will now be uploading twice as often from now on so 6 days a week.

This post makes me sad. Marvel has many newcomers to their site but he original ladies of MarvelCharm are still relatively young. They could be in their prime. Instead they are getting lip filler like they are 45 year old widows. Thoughts?

ValLipsPostc09ac4a0e547300f.png

Full Resolution Photo

The natural enemy of the woman. AGE, getting OLD.
Some try to fix it with more make up, cremes, or like in this case artificial lips.

Enjoy their prime time content. It doesn't get better with age.

This post makes me sad. Marvel has many newcomers to their site but he original ladies of MarvelCharm are still relatively young. They could be in their prime. Instead they are getting lip filler like they are 45 year old widows. Thoughts?

Full Resolution Photo

Reality is, whether we like it or not, she's probably at least 25 at this point yeah? It's entirely normalized for women at that age to get stuff like lip filler. That's just reality.

Personally don't care much, it's her body to do whatever she wants, but it's my choice to just not buy her sets. If people stopped buying the sets then they'd stop doing this (most likely). Vote with your wallet, and if enough people don't care, I guess you lose.

The natural enemy of the woman. AGE, getting OLD.
Some try to fix it with more make up, cremes, or like in this case artificial lips.

Enjoy their prime time content. It doesn't get better with age.

i mean, a LOT of women do get better with age, it's not like there aren't literally thousands of websites dedicated to 30+ yo women

mature, milfs, cougars, grannies, you name it, there's 100s upon 100s of websites to browse through for each specific one because they're still fuckable to the point people will pay to masturbate to it, even this forum has a subsection with 30+ pages just for that

the lip fillers are fucking stupid, and it's insecure, ignorant (as in, not knowing they'll still be hot past a certain age) chicks that do it to themselves when they read comments like yours lmao

Quick question, does anyone know why there is never any Kaley sets available? I am not talking here, but in general....very rarely one shows up, and its been months since the last one.

Thx.

Can someone get Kayley some food? Poor girl is going to waste away to dust at this rate.
the owner of teenmarvel / marvelcharm , had stated that she had a medical condition that caused her to drop some weight in a very short period of time and would see some sets that she looked very thin, the medical issue was addressed and all back to normal now....

Back
Top Bottom