EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

does anyone know how long she’s going to be in Korea for? I thought we’d might be getting some raw content from her while being in Korea, but instead it’s just her posting different bikinis she pre filmed before going. She probably spent a hour rinse and repeating the same outfits and poses thinking it’d be enough
She's staying till 23rd of this month

does anyone know how long she’s going to be in Korea for? I thought we’d might be getting some raw content from her while being in Korea, but instead it’s just her posting different bikinis she pre filmed before going. She probably spent a hour rinse and repeating the same outfits and poses thinking it’d be enough
I would wager she has enough/tons of content in storage to last a long time - takes her what like 5 min to put on outfit and take some pic shes done 100 times by now? Prob has that shit on auto schedule. Ghost Get her to do more stocking/lingerie stuff and I'll be your :peepoSimp:

A lot of hopium and delusion but I am wishing she collabs with BJs while in Korea , ez collab of the Year - I mean you never find a BJ collab with the thots over in the West.

It's great to see her exploring her body more. Probably a long shot we'll see any real nudity, but hey one can dream.

Can't shake what you don't have
You don't need a giant ass to twerk, she has more than enough ass to do it, apparently she's just terrible. But I mean I've seen how she dances before in tiktoks or whatever so it isn't really surprising that she can't.

I don't think her nipples were taped, she just has very pale nipples.
From that slight slip in the swimsuit video however long ago, they're not really that pale. I think he meant that she tapes them because we literally never see her with pokies ever.

You don't need a giant ass to twerk, she has more than enough ass to do it, apparently she's just terrible. But I mean I've seen how she dances before in tiktoks or whatever so it isn't really surprising that she can't.

From that slight slip in the swimsuit video however long ago, they're not really that pale. I think he meant that she tapes them because we literally never see her with pokies ever.
Idk why she still tries in videos lol

I don't mind the innocent act but I wish she would at least make proper JOI videos instead of half assing. Like it's not going to blow your image yo say stroke your dick for me and then she does countdowns for them all and won't even say the word cum, she says shit like we're near the end or something lol I hate that

I don't mind the innocent act but I wish she would at least make proper JOI videos instead of half assing. Like it's not going to blow your image yo say stroke your dick for me and then she does countdowns for them all and won't even say the word cum, she says shit like we're near the end or something lol I hate that
Trying to make sense of her logic will give you a migraine. Girls like Christina Khalil who are 1000 times less slutty than her IRL but post way more x rated content. STPeach will show the world her asshole, but won’t give a straight forward cum countdown is hilariously dumb

i think she's the type to eventually start letting in some unedited "slips".
she is not that type of girl, and that whats so frustrating. ahe is just genuinly boring and stupid but blessed with such a body. her q&a are insanely lame with standard answers and not even trying to keep hopes up of her followers.
i also dont think its an act to look innocent, she got really hot in her 20s, she had a rough time during school, that could be an explanation why her personality doesnt fit her looks.

Back
Top Bottom