EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

:PepeHmm: isn't it clear from the preview pics that she is "riding" the balloon. so a video of her humping it, something she said in the past she won't do but did on stream and now it will be the selling point for her ppv :peepoShrug:

$100 that it's a bukkake gangbang anal fisting video
6zzhnx.jpg

:SadgeCry: I was expecting more from her Bday PPV
there was nothing particularly special about this PPV. She mentioned in her last livestream that she was going to do a "drunk ppv" for her birthday, i guess that was thrown out the window. I think we have to lower our expectations for her just alittle.

Id actually say not only was this no real progress in hotness it was a back step.

There was no sense of arrousal in her at all..

she was contantly distracted by her nips slipping which killed any vibe..

What little naughty talk there was came across as a check box item instead of organic fun.

Better camera wasted on lack of close up and lighting problems

Here cammy ppv was much better than this.. if she had duplicated the cammy ppv in this fit using this camera it would of been a winner.

That see-through pantyhose as seen in the latest Fansly upload (and eventual/probable Onlyfans upload) may yield some looks at parts of her body we've been waiting to see. Someone should note the timestamps where the goods are potentially visible.

Edit: DAMN IT, she's wearing a thong underneath it. Smart for her, but infuriating for us.

Last edited:
That see-through pantyhose as seen in the latest Fansly upload (and eventual/probable Onlyfans upload) may yield some looks at parts of her body we've been waiting to see. Someone should note the timestamps where the goods are potentially visible.
Either I'm tripping or she flashed us

Back
Top Bottom