EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Can anyone point me in the direction of her best "BJ PPV" "BJ POV" content? The latest PPV with the balloon had a good part but hoping there may be something longer in the thread somewhere?
Thanks ahead of time, it's a large thread so I'm hoping someone has a good memory lol

edit: fixed the typo

Last edited:
Can anyone point me in the direction of her best "BJ PPV" content? The latest PPV with the balloon had a good part but hoping there may be something longer in the thread somewhere?
Thanks ahead of time, it's a large thread so I'm hoping someone has a good memory lol
Lisa did simulated BJ content? That's news to me.

Lisa did simulated BJ content? That's news to me.
Obviously not fully, but when she's licking and deepthroating random objects while staring deeply into the camera I'd classify it as a "BJ POV". Oops just noticed my typo which probably is why you're confused

Yeah, I've seen the popsicle but that was a while ago - was hoping she'd have something else besides a wrench by now! Though the party horn in her latest PPV was good although short :peepoShrug:

Yeah, I've seen the popsicle but that was a while ago - was hoping she'd have something else besides a wrench by now! Though the party horn in her latest PPV was good although short :peepoShrug:
I'd imagine she does customs like that, but for obvious reasons people don't share those...

Wtf is up with OF girls and taking the shittest low res pics possible? It's not that fucking hard to turn on a light, angle yourself so the lighting is properly reflecting your asscheeks, and actually steady your phone/camera. 5 minutes tops. Anyone could do it.

Goddam, shits annoying as fuck. There's a reason why I don't spend money on OF anymore.

idk i feel less and less excited about her content tbh
am i the only one?
she is a very stupid person, blessed with insanly good looks. she actually has no other talents, and thats why it gets boring really fast. in what she calls "dirty talk" she cant even say "pussy" instead she calls it "kitten "... no "ass" out of her mouth instead u get "booddey" to make it sound even more innocent.

she could keep some hopes alive like other scammer thots do, but she is just way too stupid to even milk her simps.

she is a very stupid person, blessed with insanly good looks. she actually has no other talents, and thats why it gets boring really fast. in what she calls "dirty talk" she cant even say "pussy" instead she calls it "kitten "... no "ass" out of her mouth instead u get "booddey" to make it sound even more innocent.

she could keep some hopes alive like other scammer thots do, but she is just way too stupid to even milk her simps.

I don't necessarily think that she uses euphemisms like "kitten" and "booddey" instead of pussy and ass. Instead, sadly, lots of "fans" (possibly incels) prefer a certain archetype of woman...innocent, naïve, inexperienced, virgin, and young...someone that uses "cute" words in place of raunchier things. The whole thing might just be done to perpetuate the act since its gotten her richer than she ever imagined.

I actually hate her fake innocent act she tries to keeps up. Imo, I don’t think she does it just for her simps but also because she wants ppl to think she’s not a slutty person…..which she 100% is. If you’re a dude who for whatever reason enjoys sex workers who portray themselves as innocent naive little girls does STPeach’s fake act really fool you? Because for me her innocent act should put her in contention for a Razzie award for worst actress.

She's like an 8.5 with the ass. Her butt is great but it doesn't even compare to some other girls.
Only thing I don’t like about her is sometimes from certain angles her head looks incredibly huge and long. Other then that she’s a 9.5 for me. Her back is also incredibly stiff and reminds me of WWE wrestler paige who turned out to have scoliosis

does anyone know how long she’s going to be in Korea for? I thought we’d might be getting some raw content from her while being in Korea, but instead it’s just her posting different bikinis she pre filmed before going. She probably spent a hour rinse and repeating the same outfits and poses thinking it’d be enough

Back
Top Bottom