EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

I don't mind the innocent act but I wish she would at least make proper JOI videos instead of half assing. Like it's not going to blow your image yo say stroke your dick for me and then she does countdowns for them all and won't even say the word cum, she says shit like we're near the end or something lol I hate that
Yeah, she's said in her live stream that joi is just one of those things that crosses the line and would hit too close to home in reminding her what she's actually doing for a living 🫤

What does she think she's doing for a living? Really, the virtue gymnastics some of these women do is crazy to me. :WeirdChamp:
I heard her say in one of her streams that she’ll tell her future kids that she used to “model” when addressing her OF. It’s just mental gymnastics to ease her mind at this point. She’d probably label what she’s doing as teasing at best. Unfortunately these mental gymnastics is what’s probably never going to give us full nudes or even stuff like masturbation over her underwear, etc. I think we’ve hit 90% of her progression

I heard her say in one of her streams that she’ll tell her future kids that she used to “model” when addressing her OF. It’s just mental gymnastics to ease her mind at this point. She’d probably label what she’s doing as teasing at best. Unfortunately these mental gymnastics is what’s probably never going to give us full nudes or even stuff like masturbation over her underwear, etc. I think we’ve hit 90% of her progression
Which is why I've always said For as much as Amouranth " Scamms" at least she gives you a lil something🤷

As if every other kid aged 10+ of her kids friends wont be posting pics of her slightly covered asshole in group chats to bully them lol, "model" :KEKWlaugh:

As if every other kid aged 10+ of her kids friends wont be posting pics of her slightly covered asshole in group chats to bully them lol, "model" :KEKWlaugh:
Imagine your mom telling you she used to model cosplays only for a bully at school to show you videos of her bending over & spreading her ass. I even told her don’t tell your kid you used to model/cosplay because it’s going to be extra traumatic if they’re only prepared for IG level of lewds. She read it & just sighed, so that tells me she’s still struggling to accept what she does/is. Unless her mindset changes we all have to accept that her content has probably already peaked. At least Amouranth doesn’t play these stupid mental gymnastics

Imagine your mom telling you she used to model cosplays only for a bully at school to show you videos of her bending over & spreading her ass. I even told her don’t tell your kid you used to model/cosplay because it’s going to be extra traumatic if they’re only prepared for IG level of lewds. She read it & just sighed, so that tells me she’s still struggling to accept what she does/is. Unless her mindset changes we all have to accept that her content has probably already peaked. At least Amouranth doesn’t play these stupid mental gymnastics
I'd honestly be surprised if she sent her kids to public school at this rate. Private school is probably where they're headed. Half those kids won't give a shit or know to give a shit, half the kids will bully them regardless of the direction she heads in from this moment onwards and most of the parents of those kids have probably done worse, scummier shit than spread their assholes on the internet for profit.

I'd honestly be surprised if she sent her kids to public school at this rate. Private school is probably where they're headed. Half those kids won't give a shit or know to give a shit, half the kids will bully them regardless of the direction she heads in from this moment onwards and most of the parents of those kids have probably done worse, scummier shit than spread their assholes on the internet for profit.
I think the save could be that there’s going to be thousands of kids in the next generation who’s mom had a OF so maybe that could ease the bullying

Yeah private schools are famous for never bullying especially if the parents money comes from non "classy" ways lol.

Yeah private schools are famous for never bullying especially if the parents money comes from non "classy" ways lol.
I didn't say that. I said half the kids won't care, and half the kids will bully and they won't need a reason for it.

I didn't say that. I said half the kids won't care, and half the kids will bully and they won't need a reason for it.
Sure but Id say private schools bully a lot worse (exception would probably be blatant racism or homophobia related bullying)

Anybody know how many Fansly streams she's done?

Need to see her pussy, NAO!
1Fa6.gif

Back
Top Bottom