Simp Chat Sofia Gomez - Discussion Thread

tatamuff

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I was speaking specifically about her onlyfans content, which I mentioned right away at the start of my post. I wasn't talking about the quality of her TikToks. What I was saying was how would she know anything about making longer form videos like most of us would prefer. Its common knowledge it takes effort to make a good Tik Tok but in regards to making stuff of a more adult nature, that's beyond her imo and likely has no interest or desire for. I agree tho on the point of her agency being the type to normalize these ultra short clips but again, that's something she's used to doing anyways on social media so its a natural fit in that way. If she wanted to make 1, 2, even 3 min vids she could because its her page, the agency is just the middle-man at the end of the day lets keep that in mind, its not like she's some company puppet working for them. But obviously she's more comfy just taking the pics and sending it to them to run the page in her stead.

Mrstash4934

Superfan
Aug 29, 2022
Sadly, it's wishful thinking. She's not "working up" to anything. If she intended to show anything, she'd have done so by now. Instead she's in the business of selling false hope to addicts who keep waiting bc she always seems like maybe she'll finally show more, which she won't bc she can just keep selling that false hope.....

tatamuff

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
Has anyone here actually wrote to her people on OF and asked or suggested something better in her content? I realize the few of us on Simpcity are but a drop in the bucket to the masses who sub to her but what if we can get others to voice their concerns? perhaps with enough effort we can get some meaningful change? maybe idk.

NoodzHunter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022

the amazing part is that it is PPV! how much are her PPVs?

It's just puzzling to me because her TikToks are really well shot and she obviously put some time into them. I don't get it. Is her business model to sucker simps in with good TikToks, and then hose them on the OF?

It's like the TikToks are shot with the newest iphone but her OF is shot with a flip phone

Why doesn't she just do lewd TikTok-style videos on her OF? She clearly can be sexy and show off her tits. Just put a song on and do a strip tease or something

EDIT: To address the comment about no variance in the pictures. None of these "pictures" sent out by her are original or shot individually. They are screenshots of the videos being passed off as pictures

I mean, if you want more pictures and try to get some variance you can make your own basically lol

work fast tho because the videos are only 2 seconds long lol

Last edited:

tatamuff

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
Not always but that is the case in some of her sets that have both pics and vids(especially if its a boomerang clip). Sometimes she just takes pics sitting there in the same pose and there might be two different sets of the same outfit. Like others have said, she's lazy. she takes soooo many pics yet they dont bother to give the sets much variety :(

Hinnom

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Is she showing underboob in that One Piece cosplay or is that a skin-tone bikini underneath? It looks so much sexier than before.