Simp Chat Sofia Gomez - Discussion Thread

Kckurbtth3

Fan
Feb 1, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
If anything I was anxious because of how unreal it was when I first saw her, she's absolutely stunning. No one really knew her so her table was completely empty, no line at all of people waiting to meet her. She definitely seemed a little shy but I can't tell if it was because she just wasn't used to meeting fans or if because I'm a dude and she probably knows why Im fan and maybe she felt weird about it? Idk lol. When I first went to shake her hand she seemed to slightly hesitate but maybe that was just in my head. I told her I'd come back once I found a statue for her to autograph. When I came back, I had a lot more confidence and talked to her for a bit. I asked her how she liked San Antonio, asked her how long she'd be in town and told her some places to check out while she's here. She told me a little about her trip to Japan. I think if people we lined up to see her we wouldn't have been able to talk like we were talking but I wanted to so badly ask her if she had plans to take her OF to the next level but I chickened out of it. I picked my print of her I wanted her to sign and then we took a selfie together. I handed her my phone and had her take the selfie, put my arm around her and she was super cool throughout the whole thing. I shook her hand once more and told her to have a safe trip back home and to enjoy the rest of her time here in SA. Oh and then she also signed my statue box too

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022

After watching it a few times, I agree with RuebenTT ... I think that it was staged, but only on Sofia's part. She knew he was streaming, but she wanted to get in front of his viewers for exposure and decided to bust in. Her emotions seemed fake af, but his reaction was 100% genuine. He had no part in this stunt.

And being the pathetic parasocial simp that I am, I can only conclude from that interaction, that it's only a matter of time before he gets sick of her immature bullshit and dumps her. I've even figured out a formula to determine when this will happen:

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

where:

Db = Days til breakup
Ts = Titty size
As = Annoying stunts

stupidillusion

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
nico--nami---793ca8933e195b98.md.jpg

"See, this is where I said I'd show my bare tits for $100 and then I sent them a handbra picture ..."

MagnumOpis

Diamond Tier
Sep 29, 2023
Every girl on TikTok has claimed to be a lesbian or bi. And all of them are getting dicked by dudes. In TikTokLand, every boring girl wants to be oppressed and belong to as many minority groups as they can. It's the Oppression Olympics out there and everyone trying to win a gold.

The odds of her liking pussy were about as great as Donald Trump or Joe Biden winning Mr. Olympia.

Hinnom

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
I am divining from the bones that Sofia is not really a lesbian but is scared of men. If she was not in love with herself and making such bank with her tits she'd be transing into a yaoi protag. But since she IS the queen of tittyville I believe she will come out as bisexual and marry a man in less than five years. The spirits tell me so.

TheUpscaleGuy

PM me your best/worst Batman takes
Mar 11, 2022

Same here wanting more bouncing/squeezing more than just a pic of her nip. I mean, topless bouncing/squeezing of course would be great too, haha.

But yeah, I prefer seeing her juggs in motion, and I have a thing for seeing tits bounce around and shit; she used to do it for free on TikTok, so no reason she shouldn't when people pay lol.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers