MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Sofia Gomez - Discussion Thread | Page 71 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Sofia Gomez - Discussion Thread

tmanokc

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
This is a Simp Chat thread for Sofia Gomez to discuss her content.

OnlyFans content thread:

Social media thread:

Edits thread:

Last edited:

scumshark

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 12, 2023
Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful for your contributions Sekrets, but holy shit that Japanese bath set is truly the laziest fucking thing I've ever seen an OF creator put out. Almost no variance between each picture for a whole set. She's so bad at this.

NoodzHunter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

the amazing part is that it is PPV! how much are her PPVs?

It's just puzzling to me because her TikToks are really well shot and she obviously put some time into them. I don't get it. Is her business model to sucker simps in with good TikToks, and then hose them on the OF?

It's like the TikToks are shot with the newest iphone but her OF is shot with a flip phone

Why doesn't she just do lewd TikTok-style videos on her OF? She clearly can be sexy and show off her tits. Just put a song on and do a strip tease or something

EDIT: To address the comment about no variance in the pictures. None of these "pictures" sent out by her are original or shot individually. They are screenshots of the videos being passed off as pictures

I mean, if you want more pictures and try to get some variance you can make your own basically lol

work fast tho because the videos are only 2 seconds long lol

Last edited:

NoodzHunter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
such laziness makes me think about "what could be" because clearly these huge tits are going to waste

If she wants to do fun but good quality cosplay-ish stuff, do something like Alice Delish

If she wants to do cutesy but sexy TikTok type things, do something like Emma Louise

Or just become the next Tessa Fowler, because Tessa came up missing and no one knows where she is

mcgvr

Fan
Mar 14, 2022
What is puzzling to me is the fact that we are still here, waiting.
We are not even paying for this and we still end up disappointed and dissatisfied.
The ones that do pay are the only ones with power, but lack commitment in wat needs to be done. If they were all to unsubscribe maybe something would change, but that’s the thing isn’t it? We can’t leave. Well I am going to try at least 3 months without watching her.
Who knows, maybe when I come back I might find a couple of nice pics, or I’ll find you all still waiting, still hungry, still disappointed.