MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Sofia Gomez - Discussion Thread | Page 69 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Sofia Gomez - Discussion Thread

tmanokc

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
This is a Simp Chat thread for Sofia Gomez to discuss her content.

OnlyFans content thread:

Social media thread:

Edits thread:

Last edited:

tatamuff

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I think you should keep in mind the crowds she's around, the industry, mutual friends etc. It's not as if she's limited to her local neighborhood hanging with the neighborhood nobodies who aren't social media famous and she's the only notable person. She has access to these people and they have access to her, especially those who are bigger than her and able to get to her if they want to. This pattern you're seeing, is part of her sphere of accessibility. tiktokers, other actors and media people, cosplayers etc they interconnect. I'm just saying. She more likely to be with other people like her and not the cute guy at her local Dairy Queen 😅

tatamuff

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
All these girls who have gotten on OF who makes these tiny split second vids only know how to do so because they're raised on IG, Snap, Tiktok, etc. These girls only know about selfie vids and boomerangs. She's never gonna make sexy, glamour style vids like models such as Melissa Debbling or a Lucy Pinder.

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022

That may be true for other creators, but it doesn't apply to Sofia. Just take a look at her TikToks... dressed up, makeup, well-groomed, high quality, usually 15 seconds of continuous footage, sometimes well-edited, etc. Rather, her 'split second' vids are part of a broader scam tactic used by her agency - i.e., keep feeding them shit until they learn to like it and expect it as the norm.

• Wesmart
Reactions: nobody5

tatamuff

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
I was speaking specifically about her onlyfans content, which I mentioned right away at the start of my post. I wasn't talking about the quality of her TikToks. What I was saying was how would she know anything about making longer form videos like most of us would prefer. Its common knowledge it takes effort to make a good Tik Tok but in regards to making stuff of a more adult nature, that's beyond her imo and likely has no interest or desire for. I agree tho on the point of her agency being the type to normalize these ultra short clips but again, that's something she's used to doing anyways on social media so its a natural fit in that way. If she wanted to make 1, 2, even 3 min vids she could because its her page, the agency is just the middle-man at the end of the day lets keep that in mind, its not like she's some company puppet working for them. But obviously she's more comfy just taking the pics and sending it to them to run the page in her stead.

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022

I dunno man, making videos isn't rocket science, especially for someone her age. She grew up with a digital device in her hand, of course she knows how to make longer form videos, as evidenced by the few that she's already released as PPV's. Granted, the longest one she made was a minute and a half or something like that, but clearly she knows how to record longer videos.

As for making adult content being beyond her, or not something she's interested in, I'll agree with the latter but not the former. She knows how to be seductive and sexy. There have been moments in some of her OF vids, and even some of her TikToks where she acts conventionally sexy. And she's always sticking out her tongue, the sign of a true naughty girl imo. It's less of a case that she doesn't know how, and more of a case that she doesn't want to... or in my tinfoil hat opinion, that she's being instructed by her agency not to be.

But yeah, I see where you're coming from with regards to her not being capable of producing Melissa Debling or Lucy Pinder-style videos (two great examples by the way!!)

Reactions: tatamuff and ygh

tatamuff

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
Her agency holds too much influence, that I think we can all agree on. I saw Sekrets mention earlier that he's tried to get through to "her". I pray to god he's not actually using that name on OF hahah which is why he hasn't gotten to real goods :P Speaking of NDA's that you mentioned earlier, I've lowkey suspected that certain fans, the whales that get the goods from certain girls like Sofia, Vanessa Tonte, Ange Varona and others who only tease or show small hints but never go full throttle. Which leads me to my next thought, how do we get through to Sofia to encourage her to make longer content. Bc we know we aint getting past that OF Super Goalie aka The Agency. If she's shown the capacity then I believe there is hope, no matter how small a chance.

Reactions: thotsimp

NoodzHunter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
don't overthink it dudes, she's a girl with plans other than doing OF. Ill-conceived plans, but I digress

She doesn't like doing OF but it's giving her the lifestyle and (basically) passive income that affords her to do her little pet projects or voice acting or whatever she does.

She's doing the bare minimum because she's bored with OF, or doesn't even like doing it at all

That's why she has an agency. She's just phoning it in

What you see now is her limit

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022

You could very well be right, and if you would've asked me a few months ago, I would've agreed completely.

However...

In that time, she's shown see-thru nipple, see-thru pussy, and quite a few areola slips. This doesn't suggest someone who's just phoning it in.

I mean, yeah, she *is* phoning it in, but at the same time I think there's still hope that she might go further, she just needs the right circumstances. For example, I can imagine a scenario where she either gets dumped by her boyfriend and starts showing more to make him jealous, or maybe her boyfriend is the one who ends up encouraging her to take her content to the next level (he seems like a wholesome dude, but those are the ones who often end up being the real degenerates). Or maybe she and her father have a falling out, and she starts showing more as a means of rebellion. Or maybe she finally realises that she's actually hurting her brand by releasing such shitty content, and losing the interest of a lot of former fans because of it. Whatever it is, I think there might be the right combination of circumstances that cause her to start showing more.

Or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part. That tends to happen when there's a pretty girl with big tits involved.

NoodzHunter

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
so we've determined that the images included in her PPV are just screencaps, right?

she's literally sending in 2 minutes or less of video daily.

Reactions: thewale

Mrstash4934

Superfan
Aug 29, 2022
Sadly, it's wishful thinking. She's not "working up" to anything. If she intended to show anything, she'd have done so by now. Instead she's in the business of selling false hope to addicts who keep waiting bc she always seems like maybe she'll finally show more, which she won't bc she can just keep selling that false hope.....

thotsimp

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 30, 2022
I know I'm gonna get flamed for this, but whatever...

Sekrets

As much as we appreciate the content you've shared, maybe it's time to stop buying every single PPV she sends. This latest set is nothing short of a big fat slap in the face and a huge middle finger to you and the rest of her paying subscribers - the same proverbial middle finger she's been giving you since she started her OnlyFans.

Please, Log in or Register to view spoilers

As you know, the video above is 22 seconds long and shows her wearing the same t-shirt and nipple bra. It's freely available on her Instagram and is longer (and better quality) than the vids she charges $20 or more for.

At what point do you and other paying simps say "enough is enough"?