EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Sneesnaw - Discussion Thread

Still didn’t work for me for some reason can someone upload it to like gofile or somewhere else? 🙏🏽
Popped a gofile link on the content thread for ya. Good luck. Dunno if it will make a difference unless gofiles streamer is that different.

Edit: looks like it streams, mods moved my link to Gaaf's OP :OkayChampThumbs:

It's so funny, at one point while I was still subscribed I was genuinely wondering what the thought process was
She did bj, facial, buttplug video, dildo titfuck and blowjob, dildo titfuck and facial, even some nip slips or see through clothes, and yet she didn't want to go full topless, and then when she did she decided to make her stuff 10 times more expensive

Popped a gofile link on the content thread for ya. Good luck. Dunno if it will make a difference unless gofiles streamer is that different.

Edit: looks like it streams, mods moved my link to Gaaf's OP :OkayChampThumbs:
I’m having trouble viewing the video. I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max and VLC also has a black screen. Any other tips?

I’m having trouble viewing the video. I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max and VLC also has a black screen. Any other tips?
Did you use the bunkr link? (The gofile link is the problematic file.)

The re-uploaded tits link is re-encoded. Try that bunkr file. The original bunkr file is no longer being used but it's still in the gofile link if anyone wanted the original one.

Back
Top Bottom