EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Rowsvee

Soo I don’t get it. Was she always using people to respond her messages or was that like a cover up or something?
I dunno if she means she hired additional people, but the agency has been doing crap like that for a while. She has repeatedly said she was focusing more on fansly than anything else. I'm assuming she gave the agency free reign and wasn't checking in like she should have been. No clue if she's scaling back or completely done with the agency.

Fellas we might be back:

"Because I was planning to travel for so long, I hired a few people to help me respond to messages. They went behind my back trying to achieve a higher commission by promoting a non existent explicit XTRA vip option, without my knowledge. I’m so sorry to have so much money be scammed from you using my likeness and your interest in me. I’m also so sorry to have gotten your hopes up for explicit content sooner than I’m ready to share. I’m already coordinating with Onlyfans to make sure you receive a complete refund for every dollar put towards the “xtra vip”. I’ve also immediately fired them, kicked them off my account, and will never be working with them again."

Hopefully no one got taken for too much money and if you did, hopefully there isn't too long of a delay to get it back.
Where did she write this?

I've met Rows irl and I think she's super sweet/hot.
But I blocked her Onlyfans a while ago. I hate being borderline harassed by management companies.

Where did she write this?

I've met Rows irl and I think she's super sweet/hot.
But I blocked her Onlyfans a while ago. I hate being borderline harassed by management companies.
This was a DM, at one point a long while ago I got an $80 VIP from the agency because they made it sound like a sub, discount and free content bundle. I got that money back even though I hadn't been subbed in like a year

This was a DM, at one point a long while ago I got an $80 VIP from the agency because they made it sound like a sub, discount and free content bundle. I got that money back even though I hadn't been subbed in like a year
This lowkey gives me some hope. I've actually had one-on-one conversations with a few girls that have since hired agencies & I think they're genuinely cool people (aside from being hot af). And I'm sitting here like, well damn.. maybe they really don't know how awful these agencies are.

This lowkey gives me some hope. I've actually had one-on-one conversations with a few girls that have since hired agencies & I think they're genuinely cool people (aside from being hot af). And I'm sitting here like, well damn.. maybe they really don't know how awful these agencies are.
Rows is genuinely pretty chill, Used to play a lot of Valorant with her

I dunno if she means she hired additional people, but the agency has been doing crap like that for a while. She has repeatedly said she was focusing more on fansly than anything else. I'm assuming she gave the agency free reign and wasn't checking in like she should have been. No clue if she's scaling back or completely done with the agency.
When did she said she was focusing on fansly more and why? Is she actually running her account there and active? I’ve been sub for a while on OF before she hired an agency and you can actually have a conversation with her unlike now. She keeps spamming ppvs and told me that she doesn’t use an agency. But like you said maybe she hired more people

When did she said she was focusing on fansly more and why? Is she actually running her account there and active? I’ve been sub for a while on OF before she hired an agency and you can actually have a conversation with her unlike now. She keeps spamming ppvs and told me that she doesn’t use an agency. But like you said maybe she hired more people
She's been saying that since she made the fansly. Back when OF was talking about banning adult content and creators were going to other platforms. All I know for sure is that fansly has always been her, but because OF has had an agency in some form for a while now it's been faster and new content comes out quicker (though not sure that's the case now).

But yeah, fansly was always her, even when people were saying they couldn't get her over the agency on OF.

Back
Top Bottom