EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Rowsvee

It’s never getting better agency tried to scam people like 2-3x now and she still using them she doesn’t give a fuck and also any time she talks about her job it’s usually negative
Damn shame too because when it was her she was actually pretty nice and cool to chat with. Hard to have time for everyone though so we all get thrown in the trash lol

Aw man, you got a free sub? I did get a free nip slip picture last night. I replied if Rows is going to spice things up that I would start buying again. I got a generic "ohhh I think I will babyyyy." So we'll see.

But I'm sure it's an agency. I'm getting messaged every ~6 hours at all hours of the night & day. So it's either an agency or Rows has acquired a helluva cocaine habit.
Definitely agency. I mean the sub is whatever, the feed content has been all old reposts and I'm not getting sent any PVPs so I can't even attest to that.

I'm not subbed because the wall posts aren't worth it, but I am getting DM PPVs every ~10 days or so. It's definitely slowed down since that Australia trip, or wherever she went. Although I did get in an argument with an agency person Friday night, so we'll see if I still get them.

Yes I am fine -

Most likely I am done updating her thread permanently

:pepoLove:

Frustrated New York Knicks GIF by NBA

Not at all trying to imply you have to do anything but just kinda curious why?
The only "new" content available from her is the Fansly - Which requires the 100$ "free PPV" tier. Each individual set is between 30$-50$

OF is just agency messagers, you will be almost unable to find anything not posted in this thread. All recent OF vids have DRM enabled as well.

- I do not want to invest the time into a DRM workaround
- Fansly is expensive for 4-5 Picture sets a month.

Paying minimum 100$ a month for new content. The "new" is just the same as previous in different outfits.

Rather spend it elsewhere.

The only "new" content available from her is the Fansly - Which requires the 100$ "free PPV" tier. Each individual set is between 30$-50$

OF is just agency messagers, you will be almost unable to find anything not posted in this thread. All recent OF vids have DRM enabled as well.

Paying minimum 100$ a month for new content. The "new" is just the same as previous in different outfits.

You're absolutely right. Even if you can afford it, buying her content seems not worthy at all despite her being a gorgeous woman. That agency is fumbling hard.

I've found programs that can download DRM protected content (iTubeGo, YT Saver for Mac) in case you wanted to try those, either for Rowsvee or someone else's content. More info on the DRM thread in the forum.

In any case, thank you for your contributions, they are much appreciated 🙏

Understandable but I appreciate all the contributions you’ve made to the thread in the past thank you

Appreciate you basically confirming what it seemed like. Was thinking about checking out fansly again myself, but this saved me the sub. You're a real one.

Heya everyone, I just wanted to post here and thank Itonic for posting all of her content for so long. Moving on from that, I recently subbed to her $100 tier on Fansly. I'm gonna be posting what she posts on her timeline from that tier. Only for the month. Figured I'd take one for the team and bless everyone a little longer. Hopefully someone can take Itonic's place. Have a good one!
:peepoComfy:

Back
Top Bottom