EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Rowsvee

Can I ask how long you've been subbed or following? Cause I've been "following" for 2 years so I was offered a 20% discount. Just curious if it's totally bullshit or if they have some form of system
I’ve been subbed on and off the last year, I think they might have a system where they make it cheaper for long time subs, but that’s just my guess.

Fellas we might be back:

"Because I was planning to travel for so long, I hired a few people to help me respond to messages. They went behind my back trying to achieve a higher commission by promoting a non existent explicit XTRA vip option, without my knowledge. I’m so sorry to have so much money be scammed from you using my likeness and your interest in me. I’m also so sorry to have gotten your hopes up for explicit content sooner than I’m ready to share. I’m already coordinating with Onlyfans to make sure you receive a complete refund for every dollar put towards the “xtra vip”. I’ve also immediately fired them, kicked them off my account, and will never be working with them again."

Hopefully no one got taken for too much money and if you did, hopefully there isn't too long of a delay to get it back.

Fellas we might be back:

"Because I was planning to travel for so long, I hired a few people to help me respond to messages. They went behind my back trying to achieve a higher commission by promoting a non existent explicit XTRA vip option, without my knowledge. I’m so sorry to have so much money be scammed from you using my likeness and your interest in me. I’m also so sorry to have gotten your hopes up for explicit content sooner than I’m ready to share. I’m already coordinating with Onlyfans to make sure you receive a complete refund for every dollar put towards the “xtra vip”. I’ve also immediately fired them, kicked them off my account, and will never be working with them again."

Hopefully no one got taken for too much money and if you did, hopefully there isn't too long of a delay to get it back.
rip still. the team running her OF had blocked me for asking about the vip stuff too much. probably not getting unblocked. :PepeWhy:

Fellas we might be back:

Being optimistic she could've flat out said “i dont plan on ever doing explicit content”. But she worded it as “explicit content sooner than im ready to share” so does that mean it’s coming eventually (hopefully sooner than later)? Though i highly doubt it

Being optimistic she could've flat out said “i dont plan on ever doing explicit content”. But she worded it as “explicit content sooner than im ready to share” so does that mean it’s coming eventually (hopefully sooner than later)? Though i highly doubt it
She has been saying something like that for years. I'm not sure if she ever will go back to explicit content (explicit here being the topless stuff she did for a hot sec) but I know she'll never say say she won't

Fellas we might be back:

Soo I don’t get it. Was she always using people to respond her messages or was that like a cover up or something?

Back
Top Bottom