EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Rowsvee

I believe the agency is back to messaging on her main OF account. Can't blame her for wanting help with the 1000s of messages she gets but I hope this time they aren't scummy (they definitely will be).
Not like she’s unaware with how shitty they are she allows it to happen the acts naïve to it to retain followers

Thank you so much for posting the Valentines set, Itonic! You're a hero.

I came THIS CLOSE to buying it the other night. She has an older set in peach lace, and her nipples looked amazing in it. I was imagining how good they would look in that pink lace set, and now we find out they're pixelated. :(

This girl is amazing and one of my favorites, but I just wish she'd show a LITTLE BIT more. I don't need her sticking things into her ass. Just let them titties get some fresh air, and I'd start buying her sets again.

Thank you so much for posting the Valentines set, Itonic! You're a hero.

I came THIS CLOSE to buying it the other night. She has an older set in peach lace, and her nipples looked amazing in it. I was imagining how good they would look in that pink lace set, and now we find out they're pixelated. :(

This girl is amazing and one of my favorites, but I just wish she'd show a LITTLE BIT more. I don't need her sticking things into her ass. Just let them titties get some fresh air, and I'd start buying her sets again.
Couldn't agree with your more. Censoring completely defeats the purpose of it being see-through.

She's definitely still using an agency, although hopefully it's a different one from the one that scammed me last Thanksgiving. I'm still getting messages 24/hours a day even though I haven't replied in months or subscribed in almost a year.

The T'giving scam was "buy these 3 PPVs for $33 each and I'll send you a 4th for FREE!" I bought the 3 PPVs and then the agency wanted a $150 "tip" for the "free" 4th. I would have never bought the 3 if I knew the 4th was going to be $150. I reported it to OF and jack shit was done.

Aw man, you got a free sub? I did get a free nip slip picture last night. I replied if Rows is going to spice things up that I would start buying again. I got a generic "ohhh I think I will babyyyy." So we'll see.

But I'm sure it's an agency. I'm getting messaged every ~6 hours at all hours of the night & day. So it's either an agency or Rows has acquired a helluva cocaine habit.

Aw man, you got a free sub? I did get a free nip slip picture last night. I replied if Rows is going to spice things up that I would start buying again. I got a generic "ohhh I think I will babyyyy." So we'll see.

But I'm sure it's an agency. I'm getting messaged every ~6 hours at all hours of the night & day. So it's either an agency or Rows has acquired a helluva cocaine habit.
That’s definitely an agency response 😄

Back
Top Bottom