EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Rowsvee

It's SO funny, on twitter she said something like free or discounted VIP... OH FUCK ME, my bad, she said "limited VIP dropping TODAY on my OF (:" LMFAO. It's a 100% a scam, I had a "limited time price" of $75 for a 2 month VIP which promised "discounts and freebies" and got neither. Every time I saw something in DMs I'd be like "I know this isn't the discounted price" and was told it was ($200 is a discount ig). Do NOT fall for the VIP scam.

Edit: The MAIN twitter is promoting the VIP and I got my VIP waaaaaay back in spring

It's SO funny, on twitter she said something like free or discounted VIP... OH FUCK ME, my bad, she said "limited VIP dropping TODAY on my OF (:" LMFAO. It's a 100% a scam, I had a "limited time price" of $75 for a 2 month VIP which promised "discounts and freebies" and got neither. Every time I saw something in DMs I'd be like "I know this isn't the discounted price" and was told it was ($200 is a discount ig). Do NOT fall for the VIP scam.

Edit: The MAIN twitter is promoting the VIP and I got my VIP waaaaaay back in spring
jeez, how bad wad the VIP when you had it?

jeez, how bad wad the VIP when you had it?
So I believe the line was "$200 VIP for 2 months, but $75 for you" and like I said I got almost nothing. THIS VIP is basically the same as these guys, here's what I got:"sooo its going to be $2000 monthly.. but for the first 24 hours, or until all spots are taken, it is going to be a one-time purchase for a lifetime membership :3 but for someone that is with me for over 2 years we can menage some really REALLY good discounts ofc 😘"

Which is clearly an agency because I started on OF but moved to fansly when she started one - my OF still gets messages b/c the agencies just mass send them. But what you really wanna know is the price I got - I was offered a 20% discount, so I'd be paying $1600. That shit better have full nudity, but still NOT WORTH.

Back
Top Bottom