EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Rowsvee

Oh sweet Jeebus... so I get this T'giving DM from Rows:

🦃 Happy thanksGIVEing 🦃

I dont think you know just how much i appreciate you, so im gonna make sure you get a good taste of EVERYTHING

if youre lucky enough to receive and unlock 3 🍗's then ill personally serve you dessert FOR FREE

the options for dessert are:

🍌 BANOFFEE PIE 🍌 (G/G)
🍒 CHERRY PIE 🍒(NUDE TITS)

I haven't bought anything from Rows in several months. I know there's going to be some kind of twist (like the nude tits will definitely be free-hanging tits with pasties), but fuck it. I buy the 3 PPVs for about $33 each, and request CHERRY PIE for dessert.

in order to get a free dessert you gotta show love to your waitress and leave a nice tip for her :3

And requests a $150 tip before serving the "free dessert." Man, fuck off. I've learned my lesson... for the 54th time. lol

report it to onlyfans support, theyll be more than happy to help
Oh I didn't even think about that. Thanks for that suggestion. I just sent a report:

She offered a "free dessert" in DMs if I bought 3 PPVs. I bought the 3 PPVs for about $33 each. Then she wants another "tip" of $150 before giving the "free" treat. I would not have bought the 3 PPVs if I knew there was another $150 charge. I don't know if this specifically violates TOS, but it is definitely shady business. It makes me want to spend less on OF models.

Oh I didn't even think about that. Thanks for that suggestion. I just sent a report:

She offered a "free dessert" in DMs if I bought 3 PPVs. I bought the 3 PPVs for about $33 each. Then she wants another "tip" of $150 before giving the "free" treat. I would not have bought the 3 PPVs if I knew there was another $150 charge. I don't know if this specifically violates TOS, but it is definitely shady business. It makes me want to spend less on OF models.
there are plenty of good creators out there without management - https://onlyfans.com/foreplay is the only one i subscribe to anymore and she's awesome. idk her custom prices anymore but she does topless in them, full nudity is a bit pricy

there are plenty of good creators out there without management - https://onlyfans.com/foreplay is the only one i subscribe to anymore and she's awesome. idk her custom prices anymore but she does topless in them, full nudity is a bit pricy
I subscribed to her a long time ago. I didn't realize she was doing full nudity now. Back then, the best you'd get is nipples through a white tshirt, but her perfect ass made it worth the price.

I've had more success lately finding girls that only have 10 to 20 likes per post. There's plenty of attractive ones out there. They may not post or reply as often because of IRL issues, but they're not being run by agency so you know you're getting the real model.

Angry Throws Glass GIF by Strapped Entertainment

its joever men

I tried:peepoLeave:

Back
Top Bottom