EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Rowsvee

Hey don't waste your money on the latest fansly set "Fishnets with 'nothing' underneath". I didn't personally buy it, but I've seen it and it's a fishnet top with a censor. So it's $65 ($80 for non subs) for basically nothing. Working on getting the pics to try and share them here.

Hey don't waste your money on the latest fansly set "Fishnets with 'nothing' underneath". I didn't personally buy it, but I've seen it and it's a fishnet top with a censor. So it's $65 ($80 for non subs) for basically nothing. Working on getting the pics to try and share them here.
Honestly being subbed to the $85 bundle is worth it for as many ppvs she has been releasing

Has anyone recently order or received their custom? I’m pretty sure I’ve waited more than 6 months and asked her about it and all she says is “I’ll let you know when it’s ready” really hope she doesn’t scam me

Has anyone recently order or received their custom? I’m pretty sure I’ve waited more than 6 months and asked her about it and all she says is “I’ll let you know when it’s ready” really hope she doesn’t scam me
6 months? youve been scammed

I just got mine last week (I paid for it back in May) she's really behind on all her customs but she'll get it to you

So, how did you get yours? Did you keep reminding her or did she message you saying it’s finished? Want to know how the conversation went if you don’t mind
Like about once a week or so I'd check in and ask how it was coming along but I was polite and tried not to be pushy, which is a good thing because she accidentally erased me off her custom order list

Ngl I was nervous/worried about being scammed for paying upfront for something that much, but she didn't scam me (she actually added some time to the video because she felt bad it took so long)
Yea I’m kinda impatient when it comes to stuff I pay so I could never pay upfront unless it’s cheap 6 months ngl I would’ve asked for my money back or just disputed it with my bank

And if you don’t mind me asking what was the request was it even something that takes a long time to make?
It was a video over 4 minutes but she was behind on her customs when I ordered it and plus it seems like she did a lot more traveling this year than previously (at least to me) like she went to anime expo then shortly after that she did a content trip then a little bit later went on a cruise, so I understood why it took a while

It was a video over 4 minutes but she was behind on her customs when I ordered it and plus it seems like she did a lot more traveling this year than previously (at least to me) like she went to anime expo then shortly after that she did a content trip then a little bit later went on a cruise, so I understood why it took a while
Yea I get that you can cut her some slack for travel but idk I still think six months is insane it’s good she added more time to your vid though

Yea I get that you can cut her some slack for travel but idk I still think six months is insane it’s good she added more time to your vid though
She told me that there were some that were waiting even longer, and when it comes to disputing charges on OF, they'll hit you with a clawback that until you pay it you won't be able to access your account

Back
Top Bottom