EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

Bruh we're even getting spin to win now, can guarantee it'll be the lowest value stuff possible though...

That spin shit is the most soul-less stuff you can see on an OF's page. Complete agency takeover, and such a fucking scam lol. Artificial wheel that they will "spin" so you never get anything "good" unless you pay more.

I'm also curious in how she got $800 on tips almost instantly on that post, but now after a few hours it hasn't moved at all. I don't doubt the agency boosting the number just to make other people think it's worth it.

I bought it :KEKW: it was a 3 pic set but the 3rd pic isn't worth posting, literally tamer than her twitter content.

It's why i've been warning in here, never buy them, they're all handbras and their agency will always dodge the subject if you question it, stay safe lads
This is why I look for the smaller girls. Your money gets you way more content and they are actually talking to you instead of an agency.

her PPV's are already gambling, you don't know what you gonna get if you pay and now it's a gambling wheel lol

Maybe I was wrong about her slowing down on posting. The recent posts on the content thread are damn good, especially the ones of that fat fucking ass.

Maybe I was wrong about her slowing down on posting. The recent posts on the content thread are damn good, especially the ones of that fat fucking ass.
Hate to spoil but the posts i put in there are old ones, currently almost nobody on this site actually purchases content since no-one knows what they'll get :KEKWlaugh:

Are her tits real? In a bunch of older pictures she seems so flat compared to now, only a few years later

Even if it's an agency doing it it's still ultimately on her. Her page at the end of the day therefore still on her if she lets scams like this go up on her page. It's so shitty and all too common sadly.
Is it actually confirmed shes working with some agency or is that made up? I’m not her biggest fany by any means but she doesn’t seem like that type.

Back
Top Bottom