EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Pinkchyu - Discussion thread

Because they are trying to solve all this privately because it's the sane thing to do you mongoloid. And again it was the victim that posted the screenshots self-reporting. That's enough to raise a few eyebrows and she herself realized her fuck up.
Where's this so called self-report?

OF COURSE FREAM wants to settle this privately so she doesn't get exposed? Pink has said she's done way worse, but won't talk about it until the investigation is over. You can keep saying she self reported but it clearly isn't true and she's proven that.

OF COURSE FREAM wants to settle this privately so she doesn't get exposed? Pink has said she's done way worse, but won't talk about it until the investigation is over. You can keep saying she self reported but it clearly isn't true and she's proven that.
Is it really that weird for people to not make a circus of things for clout like Pinks is doing?
And so far i have seen no proof outside of screenshots of her saying "No it's fake"
Lmao.

Is it really that weird for people to not make a circus of things for clout like Pinks is doing?
And so far i have seen no proof outside of screenshots of her saying "No it's fake"
Lmao.
The proof of photos she took is just her saying "no it's fake"? Also what clout is Pink getting from this when she barely streams? Please just śťfü

When Pinks started this all publicly and posted those pics of the xmas meeting and Tect buying lingerie and not for her.
You mean this?

image5bde5f67c550b76e.png
imagece8c2a72aa8a6ae2.png

It's entirely inconclusive, there's two different dates here

MIGHT I ADD even, the one that FREAM posted is from the WEB version of Amazon, which is a 5 second Inspect Element job and i can change the date to whatever i want.

Lmao.
Here's plug socket i bought in 2028 with the same format as Freams :)

image3355f98f3d9d3b40.png

The proof of photos she took is just her saying "no it's fake"? Also what clout is Pink getting from this when she barely streams? Please just śťfü
Sounds like you answered your own question, good for you.

You mean this?

image5bde5f67c550b76e.png
imagece8c2a72aa8a6ae2.png

It's entirely inconclusive, there's two different dates here
Unless there was other pics that she uploaded and then deleted then yes.
Two different dates that speak of a long time of them communicating. Or do you think it's normal for a just divorced guy to cancel their plans with their ex wife/bf to invite a random chick with 0 interactions between them 10 days after their divorce?

Two different dates that speak of a long time of them communicating. Or do you think it's normal for a just divorced guy to cancel their plans with their ex wife/bf to invite a random chick with 0 interactions between them 10 days after their divorce?
Bro please use your brain, the phone screenshot is from Pinkchyus phone, as details on the phone version of the Amazon app can't be interacted with like the web (can't directly change text) it'd be much more difficult and more obvious when faked.

The screenshot on the right is IMPLIED to be from Tectones Amazon account, but it is extremely easy to just add an ordered date on there and change it to before/after the divorce. all it would take is making an order, changing the date in Inspect Element (again, even a toddler could do this) and then cancel the order and you're done.

Hell, Fream could even have the same bra by coincidence and already have the previous ordered banner with it,

again, it's inconclusive.

Also lets not forget that multiple people have mentioned that Fream was cheating on Tectone with Tectones ex-assistant and post-divorce moved out to live with him, and this had been occurring since around the time of his Subathon (pre-divorce).

I doubt she's innocent in any regard, so along with the moral issue of cheating in a marriage, it's a question of illegal activity as well on top of this.

Yeah ngl I didn't read your message fully because of the dumb sht you've been saying. Pink said fream was going around telling people she was wearing her cloth. Clearly wasn't the case just a coincidence but in freams delusional pink and tectone have been talking way before December. And she ended up cheating on tectone anyways

Bro please use your brain, the phone screenshot is from Pinkchyus phone, as details on the phone version of the Amazon app can't be interacted with like the web (can't directly change text) it'd be much more difficult and more obvious when faked.

The screenshot on the right is IMPLIED to be from Tectones Amazon account, but it is extremely easy to just add an ordered date on there and change it to before/after the divorce. all it would take is making an order, changing the date in Inspect Element (again, even a toddler could do this) and then cancel the order and you're done.

Hell, Fream could even have the same bra by coincidence and already have the previous ordered banner with it,

again, it's inconclusive.
And that could be a thing, except that this was Pinks posting those leaked screenshots from over 2 years ago.
Or what are you telling me that Fream read Pinks like an encyclopedia and made the 2500 IQ move to fake those screenshots knowning that 2 years later Pinks would try to use them as a gotcha?
Of course it's not conclusive, but it's enough to have reasonable doubt on her side of the story. After all since she's trying to "expose publicly" Fream she shouldn't delete the stuff that she has against her, right?

Yeah ngl I didn't read your message fully because of the dumb sht you've been saying. Pink said fream was going around telling people she was wearing her cloth. Clearly wasn't the case just a coincidence but in freams delusional pink and tectone have been talking way before December that's why she ended up cheating on tectone.
Ah yes, the "well there is stuff against her but it's a coincidence, trust".
That just shows how little brain power you are carrying, no wonder everybody is making fun of you. I'm just going to continue the argument with the other guy that has valid arguments, don't want to waste my time with a retard.

I mean yeah she either faked it and lied about it or it's was just a coincidence 🤣 it's amazon lol it was probably a popular bra in 2022 not hard to believe.

And that could be a thing, except that this was Pinks posting those leaked screenshots from over 2 years ago.
Or what are you telling me that Fream read Pinks like an encyclopedia and made the 2500 IQ move to fake those screenshots knowning that 2 years later Pinks would try to use them as a gotcha?
Of course it's not conclusive, but it's enough to have reasonable doubt on her side of the story. After all since she's trying to "expose publicly" Fream she shouldn't delete the stuff that she has against her, right?
If I could find the deleted tweets I could do a recount for you of my perspective. But I can't find that shit anywhere now annoyingly.

I can't remember if was 100% Fream posting the screenshots first and Pink responding or vice-versa as it was a fair while ago now.

If what Zzyzx says does turn out to be true though, it would mean that Fream was the one cheating on Tectone with his assistant before anything else had happened yet. Since that would've been during the months April-May 2022 (Tectones Subathon), which is before the screenshots that Fream had shared.

With that said, why shouldn't he start seeking other people at that point if Fream was indeed cheating, he found out, his assistant became is ex-assistant, marriage in shambles where Fream follows up filing for divorce on 21st November, leaving the house to live with his ex-assistant. idk man

Don't care about her personal life. Show your tits and pussy and be done with it.
If you wanna talk about this dumb ass shit go on LSF or twitter.

Anybody wanna bet on when she will go full nude?

If I could find the deleted tweets I could do a recount for you of my perspective. But I can't find that shit anywhere now annoyingly.

I can't remember if was 100% Fream posting the screenshots first and Pink responding or vice-versa as it was a fair while ago now.

If what Zzyzx says does turn out to be true though, it would mean that Fream was the one cheating on Tectone with his assistant before anything else had happened yet. Since that would've been during the months April-May 2022 (Tectones Subathon), which is before the screenshots that Fream had shared.

With that said, why shouldn't he start seeking other people at that point if Fream was indeed cheating, he found out, his assistant became is ex-assistant, marriage in shambles where Fream follows up filing for divorce on 21st November, leaving the house to live with his ex-assistant. idk man
Because that whole latter portion of your message is bound to a massive "if". I didn't know someone talked about Fream cheating, do you have it so i can read/listen it by any chance?

For the deleted tweets you could try the wayback machine, but i do remember how it went.
In the middle of the Genshin drama Envy brought up Tect's divorce and that was seen as a really low blow, and people went to Fream's profile and latched on a post she said saying "I'm free!" (From her subathon) and they implied it was free from Tect.
Fream made a post clarifying it and Tect commented on it to imply it was all good, to which Fream replied that it wasn't then nade a post saying that things weren't good with Tect but they were doing everything with lawyers (just like any normal divorce).
Then out of the fucking blue and with noone mentioning her Pinks replied calling her an stalker and that she was being acosted by her, then she went and made her own post with the pics related calling her out.
Of course people saw what the pics that Pinks herself posted implied and called her out, to which she then deleted everything and said "My bad, i'm gonna go with lawyers".

So yeah, she just randonly showed up, wanted to start shit and posted pics of a heavily implied relationship of some sort between the two.

Man this was a wall text and what an amazing site that has no character limit.

Because that whole latter portion of your message is bound to a massive "if". I didn't know someone talked about Fream cheating, do you have it so i can read/listen it by any chance?

For the deleted tweets you could try the wayback machine, but i do remember how it went.
In the middle of the Genshin drama Envy brought up Tect's divorce and that was seen as a really low blow, and people went to Fream's profile and latched on a post she said saying "I'm free!" (From her subathon) and they implied it was free from Tect.
Fream made a post clarifying it and Tect commented on it to imply it was all good, to which Fream replied that it wasn't then nade a post saying that things weren't good with Tect but they were doing everything with lawyers (just like any normal divorce).
Then out of the fucking blue and with noone mentioning her Pinks replied calling her an stalker and that she was being acosted by her, then she went and made her own post with the pics related calling her out.
Of course people saw what the pics that Pinks herself posted implied and called her out, to which she then deleted everything and said "My bad, i'm gonna go with lawyers".

So yeah, she just randonly showed up, wanted to start shit and posted pics of a heavily implied relationship of some sort between the two.

Man this was a wall text and what an amazing site that has no character limit.
Fream started this not pink lol simple. can you §tfu now?

Back
Top Bottom